Great Season Celina

sam4vol

Just wanted to say Congrats! to the Celina Bulldogs for a great season. I hated that it ended so soon, but you made all of us fans very proud and you also represented our District and Region with class. Little old Celina almost pulled off the huge upset, but came up a little short.

Proud to be a Dawg Fan!

:)

This was a great year. The only people that thought we'd get this far was us. To Chad, T. Mo and Matt, it has been fun playing with ya'll. Good luck to you in the future. To the returning players, now we know what it takes to win games and get to state. We'll take another try at it next year. To all our fans, thanks for all your support. It's nice to go to Chattanooga and still have a bigger crowd than the other team. We hope to see you all again next year.

Congratulations, Bulldogs, for a wonderful season. I've enjoyed watching you compete, especially during the tournaments, where you played some awesome basketball!! You've given CHS fans, students, and alumni something they can always cherish. I know I'll never forget watching the last Celina High School basketball game. Thanks for memories and good luck to the Clay County High School Bulldogs next season.

Hold your heads high!!!! What a wonderful season you group of boys accomplished. I am so proud to be a fan of CHS.

Thank you so much for the excitement of the season. You guys played your hearts out each and every time you took the court. You put in countless hours of practice to improve your game. I'm sure all the CHS fans are as grateful as I am for your hard work and dedication!!!!

What a great season Dawgs!!!

Chad, you are a great team leader and we will definitely miss that next year. Your love of basketball is evident in the amount of effort put forth in each game.

Tony, you have really stepped up to be a real team player this year. I am so happy for you to have earned a starting position this year. You hit key shots and pulled down rebounds when we needed them.

Matt, you sure played great on senior night, as well as in the other games you played. You came into games and played hard - making shots and getting rebounds.

We went further than anyone expected us to. I am overwhelmed with great feelings of pride for the Bulldog players, for Coach Edwards and for the families of those involved in CHS Bulldog basketball.

Great job boys!! You are a fine group of young men.

I can't hardly wait for next year !!!! :D

[Edited by Celinafan on 3-11-03 5:24P]

Congratulations Celina on making it as far as you did. You represented District 7A and Region 4A very well. You almost earned a trip to the 'Boro but came up a little short. I would like to thank you guys for the close and very up tempo games you have played against us(RBS) this year. Even though you beat us and that really hurt, I am still happy for you all. And a little comment for Chad Watson...Thank you for being resilient and apologizing to Mark and to Coach. I know you were all caught up in the moment when you said those things, but you have earned my respect being able to apologize like that. Again, congratulations.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for there support at all the games especially at temple last night.Im sorry we came up short.They didnt beat us we beat ourselves with the turnovers and missed lay-ups (my 2 especially).I've had a wonderful senior season playing here at celina.It has the best support from the fans.I wish we could have got to play on the big floor but sorry we didnt.I wont to wish next year's team good luck especially my COUSINS CHASE AND DUST.

Hey guys, I dont wanna repeat everything that's being said about you guys, but you deserve every bit of it. From what I hear, you've come a long way since last year. Each one of you has had their own special moments on the floor, and I got to experience the majority of them with you. I've only been here with you guys this one season, but I've grown to love cheering you guys on to victory. I regret that I wasn't on the floor last night with the rest of you and getting incredibly hoarse, like I normally do. I'm finally getting over the sickness though! You seniors did so great this year, I can't begin to tell you how great it was to watch you. Celina's not known for a lot of things, but anyone that hears the words basketball and Celina in the same sentence knows exactly what's being talked about. Love you guys, can't wait to cheer you on next year! :D

I am from east Tennessee and I had the pleasure of watching Celina in Coalfield's tournament and I also got to see them against Temple. I would like to commend the players and the coaches for the class that you show. You really do your school, community and your parents proud by the way you handle yourselves. It was a pleasure to watch you play. You all hustle all the time. I think you should hold your heads very high for the effort you put out. #4 (Chad, I think) puts in more hustle in one trip down the floor than most of today's kids put forth in an entire game.

Good luck next year.