Cyclones

Guest outbreak

jrmyhdge, Yes I have seen them play. No trash talking, no kidding all joking and fun aside, they are probably the best team AA. Loads of talent, experience, and one big factor they have had the recent experience of being at the big show. If e can somehow overcome this game, will have great shot for the gold. However Ridgeway wins,(67-49) sorry. :)

[Edited by chubslayer on 3-14-03 5:26P]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad mouthing, just having fun. Most people know the difference. It is a shame a few simple minded people do not know this difference. The majority of these threads are nothing more than trash-talking fun. Too bad people like you take so many things personal in this politically correct e-town-world.

Now all crap aside Ridgeway 67-49 sorry,e., but hey you made it to the dance.

[Edited by chubslayer on 3-16-03 12:18P]

Guest outbreak

What has ehs done for anyone to be jealous over? Two state tourney shows in 20yrs.? For the exception of Cloudland, I believe every school in the county has at least done that, most of them 3, and Cloudland has more the represented itself in football. No one is jealous. Just tired of the arrogance. It took them two yrs dropping a classification, and they didn't drop till they were loaded and knew they might have a chance in AA. Wasn't their last Tourney appearacne in AAA, that's something to write home about. By all rights anything but a gold ball in AA is less than a stellar season. :confused:

congratulation eliz. on a great yr. I have watched several games and do think the cyclones have what it takes to win it all. But they will have to play and play hard. No gimmies at this point.. Anybody is capable of winning..Hustle and heart is the key...maybe a little luck...FROM A DIEHARD CLOUDLAND FAN i wish the cyclones the best and will be pulling for you. GO CYCLONES BRING HOME GOLD... :o

Quit talking about enrollment! If they are classified AA than they must have that number of students to choose their talent from. It's not a matter of playing down, it's a matter of playing where they are suppose to play! Quit hatin' on someone else's success! By the way, Go Portland:)

The reason they are in AA is because of the number of students nimrod. What did you think happened that we begged to be brought down. Actually we should be brought down in football. Why are we playing Tn High and Greenville. Look ar their enrollment and then look at ours. It is unbelievable how people will go to extremes just to make a school look bad. As a plus I will say this. The reason that people arent giving EHS any chance in the state is because they havent been there in the past. GIVE ME A BREAK!!! High school teams change over the years. This isnt the NBA where you have the same players for 10 years.

Why does avryone think they need to be so negative on here. This is a great time for history at Elizabethton.

The deal with AA is outbreak you have no clue what you are talking about. Elizabethton was one of the smallest AAA school in the state for years and should have played down when Jason and shawn Witten was there. Football should also play down. 799 students is in the middle of AA.

The deal with the state tourney and saying that elizabethton has only been 2 times, What about when AL John Tredway was at Etown.

If you do not know the hole story or what you are talking about then keep your mouth shut.

OUTBREAK, DO NOT BRING MY PERSONAL LIFE ( MY GIRLFRIEND OR FAMILY) ON HERE AGIAN IF YOU WANT TO BASH ME I CAN TAKE IT BUT DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE. ;)

OUTBREAK, You are a cowerd because you are saying all of this behind a a name.

[Edited by CoachSH on 3-17-03 10:18P]

[Edited by CoachSH on 3-17-03 10:54P]