top underclassmen 2003

87FireKeep

Titansfan05 - you and GK05 and chs05 are always promoting Patrick Lazear as best goalkeeper and always dissing every other keeper mentioned. The way I figure, all those usernames must be related to Patrick Lazear and his shameless self-promotion campaign. It's a pity you have to spend all your time pumping up yourself and being so negative about every other keeper or player mentioned that doesn't play for your school or travel team.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I don't go to Patrick's school. I'm out of high school and in college. Secondly, I don't "promote" him. I have simply seen both him and Kahn play, and it is obvious who the better keeper is. I can tell you more good keepers. How about Blackman's Kyle Prince? Or lets talk about Hume-Fogg's goalie Mr. Kravits. Two more GOOD underclass keepers. I've seen a whole lot of keepers play, and Tyler Kahn isnt one of the best. He's not bad, but he is not one of the best in the midstate, or even the county.

jeff glaser is a very good player and i would agree he's the best underclassmen i've seen play this season. he also holds the honor of being the biggest punk i've seen this season, regardless of class. from dirty fouls, to trash-talking, to fruity celebrations after first half goals, glaser can do it all.

Edited by chs05

Meredith and Scarbrough from Kingston are going to be a great, they are already good, and now they got the coach to take them to the next level. I have been following these two throughout club and middle school, and now into high school. Meredith isn't playing this year, he transferd, something about family problems, but he'll be back next year, and watch for Kingston to be as strong as they usually are!