Best Fields to play on

Bam5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount has a sweet field, except for the sun in your eyes in Center.

Yeah, there are times near sunset when the pitcher can't see home plate.

I've heard good things about the improvements to WB's facilities. Look forward to seeing the place later in the year.

I've driven by farragut's field and I would assume since the area and the money that is in that town, that he field would be nice, but Jeff. Co.'s field and facilities are the best in the area with the new indoor batting cages and pitching mounds to go along with locker rooms for both varsity/jv and the coaching staff. Yea the field might be pretty short, but the wind swirls up there on Dave Holland Field so don't intend on hitting a lot of bombs there. The best field in the entire state of TN has to go to Tusculum College, that field is so smooth and quick that its THE REAL DEAL.

Giles Co's Sam Davis Park is one of the nicest and best upkept fields in all of Middle Tennessee.

Considering that the Martin baseball team, Giles Co's team and babe ruth leagues all play on the same field, that's saying something!

I've played at this park back my 15 year old babe ruth year in the state tournament. Giles Co. fans were unbelievable, unfortunately your players were not up to par on their attitudes and the way they go out behind the other team while they are taking infield was rather tacky in my opinion. The field is nice and I really enjoyed robbing line drive hits and replacing them with outs against Giles Co.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Why? Low pay. Low budget thanks to the Rotary milking the programs revenue. Foul smell. There are other negative things... Positives: the players and being toward the top of the classification numbers wise.
    • What we have here is an influx of outsiders raining down on the town of Maryville like a swarm of locust trying to change our culture into the same crap they moved away from. I have no issues with anyone coming here but don't bring your politics with you. Most people around here never pay attention to the elections and keep letting the same ole rats and vermin right back in the back door and wonder why things are like they are. The problem at Maryville High is mainly due to letting outsiders get a foothold on control and shove their agenda down everyone's throat. Anyone that leaves there or let's say ranoff are replaced with an outsider with the same mindset. Eventually Maryville High will never be the same as it once was which I'm beginning to believe already but it's only chance of survival are to recruit people that will get in there and reverse the damage that has already happened.
    • Didn’t Dyersburg and Covington beat Westview pretty good last year
    • Barn wood ewe considur this bein' a knew Mairvul Mintality orr a chainge inn cullchure....???  
    • Athletics is just a piece. It can help them academically, socially and add confidence. I was still 17 when I finished my first quarter at UT. I was the last to get my driver's license. It's not always just for athletics.