White County Coaches

WarriorMom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players we (white co.) needs dressing out next year for varsity are the sophmore sensations Gribble,Buckner,Gynne they can bring from all prospectives gribble exiclent 3pt. shooter, buckner could be the best point in WCHS history w/ the great pennitration and ballhandeling,and gynne great post moves and speed for a big man. trust me i've seen e'm play so good things are in the future plus "little brent" & kurt clark will be joining the squad.

Come on now, you are getting a little carried away on thoes sensations. Best PG in history? Are you serious? You are aware that Brent played the point guard right? Gwynn fast for a big man? How big is he? 6'2'' is being generous but I'd list him at that. That isn't big at all though. However, I agree that they could be a very good team. They have a ton of potential and athleticism. However, they need a ton of work at the present time. I wish them the best and I hope they are the group to get back to M'boro (well I wish every year they would).

I hate to break it you but Brent Jolly was definitley the point guard. I don't know what team you watched. He started at point guard from his freshman year all the way through his senior year. Who did you think ran point? The first state title, Jolly was point, Mitchell and Gribble on the wing with Austin and Walker inside. The next year Jones started in place of Walker. They didn't really have two true posts but Jolly still ran point. You are sadly mistaken if you think Brent played the three in high school. Did you watch them play?