Soddy @ Ooltewah

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deepball, the guy you're referring to is Adam Trent, he's 6'5 and hit 93 three times in the game against Grace on Thursday. He had to sit out last year due to disciplinary problems but got himself back in line and looks to be a big threat in the league. He has signed to play to play at Young-Harris next year and even had scouts talking to him on Thursday that had come to see Brenden Murphy. The Owls play Soddy monday at ooltewah at 7 and tuesday at SD at 7

Deepball, the guy you're referring to is Adam Trent, he's 6'5 and hit 93 three times in the game against Grace on Thursday. He had to sit out last year due to disciplinary problems but got himself back in line and looks to be a big threat in the league. He has signed to play to play at Young-Harris next year and even had scouts talking to him on Thursday that had come to see Brenden Murphy. The Owls play Soddy monday at ooltewah at 7 and tuesday at SD at 7

The game tomorrow at Ooltewah should be a good one. The edge has to go to the Owls from Ooltewah, but don't count Soddy out. Even though they're young, they are well coached and have started off the year very well. Experience might be the key in this game. The verdict is still out on whether Adam Trent will pitch tomorrow or Tuesday. Either way, Soddy better be ready to swing earlier than Grace was. Even if Adam doesn't pitch, Ooltewah has a deep staff this year. I dont' know much about Soddy except they're young and don't have an excess of individual talent. I've heard they've really come together as a team though.

Good luck to both teams.

Ooltewah 9, Soddy 4

Guest return2sender

All i have to say is that the Soddy /Ooltewah games are going to be very good. Ooltewah seems to be bringing the heat, but you can't judge a team by one man (i.e. last years B.J. Church @ SD). Both games will be about what the teams can do together, i pick a split between the teams for both games.