Soddy @ Ooltewah

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have got to be kidding me ripped adam haha thats a laugh ok lets look at the box score if i have this right Ooltewah had 19 runs 20 hits and 5 errors soddy had 11 runs 8!!! hits and 6 errors... ok 8 hits i say 4 of them came on adam he pitched how many inning 4 or 5 i cant remember but that few of hits in that many of innings that is pretty darn good for anyone.... and as far as errors we made 5 and yall made 6 hmm thats a close one yall only made 1 more error than us if u can subtract so get off ur lousy excuses!! go owls!! beat them by 20 next time oh yeah it was 19 to 6 going into the bottom of the 7th!!

very good post Refowl and Ballintrain..you both get good marks for that one. fatgi, you really are an idiot. You must be a player...actually, you sound like either a JV player or a varsity player who never gets to play. Let me correct myself, Adam hasn't played in a high school game in a year and a half. And I would be 1 million dollars that if you stood up in the batters box after making these comments and faced Adam, he'd set you down something like this:

Grow up and work on your hitting. I tihnk Ballintrain said enough. Ya'll had 8 hits. And half of them came towards the end of the game.

As said before, Win and then you can talk. That's all Soddy does is talk. Go practice.

Why do yall get on here and run your mouths about this guy being such a great picther when the score was 19 to 11. Man that sounds like a real pitchers dual both ways!!!! I am not going to make excuses for soddy either because you have to play all aspects of the game. I mean i have never seen this kid pitch, but i have cought a lot of really good pitchers....Adam Howard....Bj Church....David Mead...Jamie Tricogolu(sp??)...Steven Hogan.....so don't portray him to be the best kid ever to walk through the chattanooga area. I mean i don't want to put him down either and i hope that he has a great year and good luck....but you have to give soddy credit where credit is due!!!

you can't look at the final score and judge how good this kid is! what you have to look at are the innings that he actually pitched and how many of the runs were scored on him! If you take the time to actually research the information you don't get stuck saying such ignorant comments. Look at the box score and you'll see Trent is the real deal.

I'm not saying he's the best kid to ever wlak through Chattanooga at all. He's got a long ways to go to be a great pitcher, BUT he is definately a good pitcher with tons of potential. And it just pisses me off to hear kids on here who are so ignorant about baseball. I just don't like them bad mouthing anyone, especially a good baseball player!