Congratulations Westview and Jackson Co.

2points

Way to go Lady Chargers on a hard fought out season. You ladies derserved to be in the State Championship finals. You have overcome the obstacles and troubles this year. One month ago many had given up on you. Good Luck in the future and in everything you do to the fab-five. CONGRATS TO THE WIZ. YOU DID A GREAT JOB THIS YEAR.

Congrats to the Lady Devils...You knew what to get done and got it done. Round of applause goes to you.

GET UP 'VIEW

It was a great game, I know now why you are so proud of your team as we are ours. You folks have been fun to talk a little smack with.

I have heard nothing but high praise for the wizard of Westview and that came from the wizard on this end.

Cavin is coming to 7AA territory (TTU) we'll be to see her play. :)

[Edited by 7AAwatcher on 3-16-03 5:10P]

FYI, Coach Brown gets the highest praise from McMillan also, he thinks alot of the coach, kids and the program at Jackson Co. and says it. I know both of them and I enjoyed watching them coach against each other, hated one had to lose but relished in the opportunity to watch the game. Thanks to Martin and Westview and to Gainsboro and Jackson County.