Brentwood v. Franklin

AllAmerican912

The game between us and hillsboro was re-scheduled until April 7 i believe is the date to unkown reasons to me, but the game is at hillsboro so it is to my belief that they are the ones who rescheduled it. The first thought on Pitcher's knee i believe was his miniscus(or however you spell it) and that he would be out for about a month, i havent heard the actual results but i think he may get the actual word this tuesday. On a good note he is now walking around on one crutch instead of two which he was last week.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight at 7:00 pm at Brentwood High.

Wish this game was at the end of season as both teams will likely be ONE and TWO heading into distict playoffs. Would rather see both teams at their peak when playing each other. To early in the year for this clash of the best in 11AAA.

P.S. Good to see Ravenwood seeing success in the district following their loss to Franklin. I believe they are 2 - 1-0 now in the district. Way to go Ravenwood.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok people, seriously. I'm tired of hearing how everyone thinks Franklin is good this year. THEY AREN'T!! Ni disrespect, it's just an off year, Brentwood will have one next year. These things happen. Those of you who say Franklin is good and has a strong defense, you must be kidding. It's obvious you haven't seen them play this year. This is a rebuilding year for Franklin, and probly next year too. Brentwood and Franklin will be at their weakest points ever next year. Lokk for some huge upsets from teams like Hillsboro and possibly Centennial(if they can get things together).

Here's the deal, maybe Franklin isn't having their best year, but to say they aren't good, that's crazy. Many teams would die to have the team that Franklin has. They've had their rough outings this season, sure. But, let's recall the Oakland game. I think this was the Rebels best effort yet. They defeated a very good Patriot team 7-1. If Franklin would play like this night in and night out, their record would be more like 6-3 or 5-3-1 instead of 3-3-3. Why they haven't played like that night in and night out? I'm not really sure. I don't think the team really knows. I expect them to really turn it on come the playoffs. We'll see.

Check Centennials schedule. They have only played 2 good teams and split them, BGA and BA. With a schedule like they have to play this year they should have a 7-1-1 record. Let's see how they do against Brentwood.

With the way schedules vary from team to team in their difficulty, records don't tell the true story in all cases unless you alalyze the schedule.

Centennial has good talent at Striker and Keeper, and average talent in midfield and backs, with this combination could make some noise, but we'll wait and see.

i was just wondering... i was looking at your comments and franklin is 3-3-3 and centennial is 7-1-1. it looks to me that franklin has not showed anything this year and they have not beat anyone good. so to me i think this game should go either way.. but good luck to both teams i think they play sometime next week.