Tennessean's First Top Ten List out today

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to take up for David. He does a great job at getting the scores out for the district and keeping others informed during games. My son plays for another Murfreesboro team and I can say that we are very appreciative of your efforts. Thanks for all you do!!!!!

Riverdale is a very good team and deserves their ranking.

I just want to say this about David, he is a fan of High School baseball. He is a great guy who loves to see his team win but can also deal with the other team winning as well. ( he has not had to do that this year yet) He is supportive of all the high school programs in the Rutherford Co. area.

Thanks for all you do David

PS "Another Mother Further"

BA????? How are they in the top 10 and Goodpasture is not? Goodpasture had BA beat the whole game they just lost it in the last inning cause of errors. Goodpasture's record might now show that they are a top 10 team but thats just because of how tough there schedule is.

Guest Hotmoose

Brentwood Academy went on their spring break trip this past week. They played two nationally ranked teams and lost to both in tight games. They played one team that had 3 D1 signees, two to north carolina state and 1 to south carolina. They faced a pitcher who was throwing around 92-93 and hit him up for 16 hits. Overall i believe they came out of the trip with a few bumps and bruises from the nationally ranked teams but defeated the rest. By the way the pitcher was taken out in the 5th and BA lost in the top of the seventh with two men on, when JP Wilcher hit a screamer to first that was caught. 9-7

Guest Hotmoose

SCM 20,

Goodpasture is a good team but not as good as in years past. We were not even pitching our number 1 and we had already played a few games before we got to yall. We were really playing poorly that game but yall showed a lot of fight. Not to sure if your schedule can beat ours though. I think we have 3 or 4 top 20 teams in the nation on our schedule.

smyrna is a great ball club. they lost this weekend to the richland raiders, who were 8-0 until a heartbreaking loss to bradley central. the score in the smyrna game was 8-7? dustin briggs had the game winning hit bringing in jared ingram from 2nd in the bottom of the 7th.

i believe smyrna could have won the game but underestimated richland because of their single a status. smyrna will face richland in the riverdale tourney, and have already said they are out for revenge.