HUCK

Whose your picks:

AAA: Shelbyville-Fuller makes anybody a contender

Cleveland-Everybody is back

AA : Livingston Academy:Beechboard and the hog-eyes are rolling

Oliver Springs

Jackson County:5 straight titles?

A : Peabody: They have everybody back

I guess this is a little early, but I like to pinpoint teams that are good to watch in summer camp. I don't know the situation throughout the state so info will help in my summer travels

[Edited by HUCK on 3-18-03 3:46P]

Guest laizthebest

I can't pick against Livingston Academy. I mean, they return four starters. They had a bit of bad luck at state this year but I think they were kinda nervous about never being at state before. I think they've got a great shot at that state title if they can find a good replacement for Cates. I've heard talk about how Oliver Springs is returning everybody again this season so they will be one to watch out for too.

I know from the East that OS returns four key starters--in my opinion the loss of Seiber isn't that big and Seymour returns Johnson. On top of that, I know Loudon also returns their big girl. So....

I'd look for OS and Seymour to be forces to be reckoned with in the East again next season--just like they were this season my friends.