Best JV team?

AlexS21

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dctailgator03

I think DC's JV team is pretty good and i know that they are goin to be a hard team to face in a few years because they got all the talent in the world! They will be the varsity and i know that they are goin to be a tuff team to beat in the next few years! I think they will have a great chance to go to state in the next few years as varsity! ;)

The Dobyns-Bennett Junior varsity team is awesome. Leadoff hitter Chris Cameron is batting over .500, and cleanup hitter Matt Burdine is a genuine power threat(both of the mentioned players would be in a varsity lineup in almost any surrounding high school). However, the team does lack a true catcher. The DB Jayvee is just to good to play these Northeast TN Jayvee teams. Check up on the almighty JV Injuns at....... http://homepage.mac.com/tswilson/DB.html

The Dobyns-Bennett Junior varsity team is awesome. Leadoff hitter Chris Cameron is batting over .500, and cleanup hitter Matt Burdine is a genuine power threat(both of the mentioned players would be in a varsity lineup in almost any surrounding high school). However, the team does lack a true catcher. The DB Jayvee is just to good to play these Northeast TN Jayvee teams. Check up on the almighty JV Injuns at....... http://homepage.mac.com/tswilson/DB.html

Sorry they are just so good we had to post it twice.

[Edited by tricitiesvol44 on 4-3-03 12:23P]

• 5 weeks later...

Halls' JV team is one of the best going 17-2 this year with only about 5 sophomore starters. They have been beating up on teams the past two years. In two years there record is 38-6 and beating teams by run rule most of the time. Look for Halls to be a good varsity team next year and the following year.