Refs win a great game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gomab2

gomab, so because suiter slapped the floor it was obvious he should get a tech but it wasn't obvious that the coach who yelled and screamed about a questionable (yes i do agree that the call was questionable but not the techs) call should get a tech?! that makes no sense! the one on suiter and the two on the coach were all deserved! they gave him sufficient time to calm down but he never hesitated to stop yelling! i thought for a second he was about to pull a mike davis and run onto the court! i do think in such a big game it is sad that that made the difference because it was so close but if you think about it they wouldn't have had 6 free throws and the ball if the coach hadn't gotten the tech's so they were still in it! to say the refs lost it for hamilton is totally asenine! i feel sorry for hamilton to have lost in that way but the tech's were called for! you of all people should understand that ref's do not make the difference in a game.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gonab

Bradley's coach has the worst mouth I had ever heard in my life. He repeatedly cused everyone and said G** D**** numerous times. What I found bad about this is one of the players used terrible language also. I think coach's should be there to set a good example and not a bad one for the kids.

Hey gonab...only someone who graduated cleveland high school or know someone at cleveland high school would say the things you are saying. I've been sitting behind Bradley's bench at all home games and most road games for the past 12 years..through two Bradley coaches, and i have never heard cussing from the coaches. Sometimes i do hear the students but don't most kids??

You WERE hearing things if you thought Coach Smith used the GD word to the boys. Let's don't start trashing the coaches on this thread by saying things that are not true and have nothing to do with the thread. And don't even start with the "role model" stuff, because all three of Bradley's coaches are wonderful Christian role models whom I am proud for my son to spend time with. So once again, if you want to trash mouth a coach, lay off of Bradley's because you won't get much backing from the people who actually KNOW him and his assistants.

[Edited by tnwareagle on 3-23-03 10:01P]