The All Mighty West!!

mas1821

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job representing the west this year by Greenfield, Haywood, Ridgeway, South Side, Mitchell, Hamilton, and White Station. Final tally will look more like this:

A: Greenfield (who knew?)

AA: Ridgeway

AAA: White Station

Sweep. Good luck and congrats to all the teams. West, east, and middle alike.

What a stupid thread.....

West Tn is the only region with a team in all 4 State title games!!!

West=4 teams

Middle=2 teams

East=2 teams

The West also had a team in every Semifinal game as well...

Best of luck to all teams in the Championship games today

Why do you call an opinion of mine a "stupid thread"?? I thought you were supposed to have more class than that... I saw your asenine post of "the refs won a great game tonight" and out of respect for you I didn't reply telling you how childlike of a subject you had to top your post.... no matter how bad officiated a game is you shouldn't ever create a subject like that or else you will look bad... as for my post.... you're gonna flip when i'm exactly right....

Well my final team didn't quite make it.. :D Congrats to White Station... After seeing them play, I figured they'd beat Bradley but I held on hope.... Nothing against the west but they have too many @#%'s that run their mouth about how noone can handle the west... (Giles County proved you wrong there!) So I was pulling for a sweep.... White Station has 2 teams in one though and are very good on defense as well as offense... Congrats to a very deserving AAA Champion!!

White Station is the best team in the state...they are ranked #11 in the country. Giles County beat Ridgeway though, and they are number one in AA. The west is still where it starts, stops, and ends. MEMPHIS, that is...I don't care if Bolivar or Dyersburg wins the state...It's Shelby County that is dominating over the last 5 or 6 years. Congrats to Giles County though, they won the state and are the best team in AA...the best teams in a region though, are in the west.