GILES CO STATE CHAMPS

RoyDMercer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Giles Co. on your state championship. This is coming from a Bolivar fan. You swept the West this year. Wouldn't it be nice to compete against these teams night in and night out? I guess it was destined for you guys to win this year. Who do you guys lose this year? You have to be the favorites for next year. Again, congrats.

Congratulations Giles County!! Great run in the post-season to the AA State Championship! Just think, 12 days ago in the sectionals it looked like their season was over trailing Bolivar with 1.3 seconds to go and the ball under their own basket. Tristan Fletcher hits a shot from halfcourt and now they are State Champions. Great job!

[Edited by coacht on 3-22-03 7:15P]

I just wanted to give a huge congratulations to Giles County for running through all the so-called "Gods" of basketball in West Tennessee on their way to a Gold Ball. To all you West Tennessee fans, how bout them Bobcats now???? State Champs, just like they said all year, unlike a certain team in Dyer County last year. I guess teams in Middle Tennessee can talk the talk AND walk the walk. Congratulations Giles!

Guest rls2003

WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! I just left the game and it was so amazing! WAY TO GO GC! You guys played hard all year and it pays off -

to you Ridgeway people, you guys put on a good game. Keep the good work up!

We pulled it off in 1.3 seconds left at the sub-state game, i wasn't surprised to see what we could do with 7 seconds!

Way to go Giles County!

[Edited by rls2003 on 3-22-03 6:43P]

Congratulations Giles County........From a Dobyns Bennett fan....

I did not see the game today but I did see the game last night....your team played outstanding and you all had a very impressive cheering section.....

Great job and congratulations on the State Championship....

Guest FSURob24

Even though I am not a huge fan of basketball and I am not originally from Giles County, this past basketball season has made a lasting impression on me. I have watched Giles County play several times this year and witnessed the best basketball games I have ever seen. From the Outstanding crowd that Giles County has to the boys playing there hearts out on the court and never giving up and always having the will to win. I tip my hat to the Bobcats and all of the great fans of Giles County Basketball. Giles County is the Best in the state. WAY TO GO CATS! :D