Tullahoma vs Coffee County

CCbaseballfan

Could come down to who makes the plays in the field. Tullahoma's pitching depth has been impressive and I know Coffee Co. has some good pitchers too. Neither team has been exactly knocking the cover off the ball, so defense could decide it. Should be two good games. I'm looking forward to both.

WOW! Coffee County beat Tullahoma. Is coffee county gettin lucky or are they a good team again. Who pitched for both teams? How were the runs scored. My guess is that coffee co. isn't gettin lucky cuz it's hard to get lucky and beat Franklin and Tullahoma two good teams. Who is Tullahoma's number 2 pitcher (who is Coffee Co. gonna see tomorrow night) Who is pitching for Coffee County tomorrow night? What time is the game tomorrow night? I'll try to be at that one. sounds like I missed a great game tonight. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night

youngblood pitched and conquered the mound as coffee county defeated tullahoma 5-4. coffee county is improving at the plate as time goes. who will win district? it's hard to say but if coffee county keeps showing there skills as they have been they are just as good as number 1. matt hale behind the plate is like a filter as nothing gets by hardly and framing is as good as a contractor would do. youngblood and clark together are a knock out 1 - 2 punch in district play. in the feild the outfielders are 50/50 as a freshman overpowers a senior and come back blair sellars has a good eye for the ball as a lead off and is like a frog catchin flies. hansert is as a cat on a mouse. the best infield in the state when playing there A game. MEMPHIS HERE WE COME AS CHASE JONES BEST COACH IN STATE OF TN.

The JV game was cancelled, varsity starts at 6:00. My guess would be Clark is pitching for Coffee County. I dont know about Tullahoma's pitcher. Good luck to both teams tonight.

Any predictions about this game. Same as lastnight? Or will one team whip up on the other? What do yall think? Thanks.

[Edited by CCbaseballfan on 3-26-03 12:34P]