Who will be state bound in 1A

baseballer29

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka is one of the most solid hitting teams in 1A right now.

They are crushing the ball and they are playing really good defense. I look to see Unaka and Rockwood to end up playing eachother come tournament time.

Dont forget Unaka will be playing RockWood here in a couple of weeks in the unicoi county tournament that should be a good one to watch.

Yes, CA is Columbia Academy, and they are a good team in single A year in and year out. Most of their players play for Columbia Post 19 in American Legion ball during the summer. The game with Mt. Pleasant should be a good one today, and hopefully my boys at CA will come out on top and shut these guys from Mt. Pleasant up for a while, I'm tired of hearing about them.

I doubt Harrell will throw a no hitter.And chambers wont be pitching your worst nightmare will be RANDY SWARENGEN (LEFTY) and chambers is batting if not over 700 right now and is 25 or 24 for 30 from the plate with only 2 strike outs so i quite doubt that harrel is gonna blow it by him.

Unaka will have no trouble with UH tomorrow UNAKA in 5 innings.

NICE POST TILLMAN.P.S WOODACRE COULDNT PUT ONE OVER THE FENCE IF U SET THE BALL ON A TEE.