Who will be state bound in 1A

baseballer29

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback could be the silent killer this year. I don't know if they are ready to win the state, but I think they are going to upset some people on the way. They are 11-2 right now with all of their wins coming over AA schools like Seymour. Not many people know about them or are even worried about them. that could be a good thing though.

Too bad that we beat big RANDY(LEFTY, what is up with that??) everytime that he pitched against UH last year. Oh, and another thing, if you guys can hit a homerun off of a tee I will lick your shoes, and I very seriously doubt you can. So don't say crap that you can't back up.

ding,ding, ding......Round two!!!!! Oops, my bad. This would actually be round three except in another sport. If I remember correctly, the first two rounds in basketball University High was TKO'd. I hope the University High student fans bring as much class this year to the game as they did last year. Hopefully they can come up with something more original to shout at our pitchers than they did last year. :):D

mt. pleasent you guys talk too much trash. and you only talk it when you start winning. you played c-wood and you only got 5 hits the whole game. you scored most of those runs on walks. your not a top ten team. oh yeah you know wayne county (the team that beat you) we beat them tonight 6-1. i hope all those "rish kids" shut ya'll up cause they could talk smack if they wanted cause they can back it up unlike some team i know.

Okay so one game decided who will make it to state in our conference. You might want to take a step back. Trust us, we've been there before. There is plenty of time left during the season for University to make a run, but our goal is state, we focus on one game at a time. Besides, you don't know the team across the state. You will get a taste when you play Rockwood.

no one game did not decide who will make it to the state, but it did give two good baseball teams a chance to hook it up on a perfect day. today i think we were a better team than we were our last game out and i hope we will be even better team tomorrow. Drew Harrell is one of the best pitchers and all around players in east tennessee so dont sell a win over him short . today i don't think drew was at his best but i know randy wasn't but he battled the whole game got some runs and plays and came out in the end a winner. the next meeting willbe a thriller i'm sure because as i said U.H. is a fine club with great senior leadership, but Unaka will come ready to play. As far as getting a taste of rockwood your right we have had the honor of playing them in the sub-state twice losing both years. Coach Lane and myself have become friends and he has a relative on our team. we will be playing this year in Erwin becaus we have a very mutual respect for each others programs. If I get a chance to play, scrimmage or just talk to a coach of the calliber that we are playing then i learn something and thats my job. As far as who willwin the state goes it is a long season and anything can happen but the title is usj's till someone takes it away. I would sure like to give it a try.to creeker calhoun and towellboy please shut up and play good teams dont need to talk and that is what we are trying to become.