Carmello Anthony or Lebron James?

Theanswer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lebron will be picked b/c he's got so much hype plus he's real good. Whoever gets # 1 pick is going to be the worse team in the NBA with probably bad attendance. I think whoever it is will pick James b/c he will bring more money in the games and ALOT more attention then Carmello will. I think Anthony is WAY better than James though and I wish he could get the # 1 pick but I bet it will be James. Maybe Anthony will try to stay and win another championship at Syracuse after tonight!?!? HAHAHAHA

Wrong, the worst team in the NBA usually doesn't get the #1 pick. The NBA draws random ping pong balls for the first three picks, then puts the rest of the teams in order worst to first. The worse the record, the more ping pong balls you get, but the worst team only has a 25% chance to get the #1.

I think James will be the #1 pick but i hope Anthony is. I was able to see Anthony play last year when Oak Hill played against Louisville Merrill at Marshall Co. last year. It was awesome just watchin him. I hope Anthony goes #1 but i bet Lebron will, i cant wait to see who does better their rookie season!