Who is transferring?

Pitino

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only heard of the one from Cleveland to McMinn Central, or GPS. Is that the one you heard? There was a rumor earlier of a Cleveland player to Shelbyville, but haven't heard that one for awhile. And of course the one from Baylor to Bradley has cropped up again. Say "Lil Shooter" is staying put for one more year, and then off to Walker Valley. I heard that one at the Barber Shop. They are usually right. And I guess you have heard of the one from Polk moving on to McMinn or Walker Valley and another key player from Sweetwater to McMinn. You really won't know who will be the team to beat in High School until AAU is over and the movement has stopped.

Looking at next season it would seem that 5-AAA would line-up 1. Cleveland, 2. Cumberland, 3. Bradley, and 4. McMinn County. In 5-AA it looks like 1. McMinn Central, 2. Walker Valley, 3. Meigs County. That is the way it appears at the current time. Now factor in the recruiting season (AAU) and injurys, etc. and anything can happen. An eight grade phenom of the sorts of Pickel, Butler, or Wells could change things. But as I said earlier, one high profile recruit from the AAU season could move any of the 7 teams to the top. And before my friends at Bradley get in an uproar, Get suiter and Cassada ready in the post and move Reynolds to the perimeter, then just maybe.....

Guest roho33

Pickel, Butler, and Wells are all going to be Sophmore's this coming year. Who is the girl you are calling "LiL Shooter" What do girls from each school do you think are going to be upcoming good posts. I'll check back in w/ you later. :)

Rumor has it that Wells and Buckalew are both leaving Cleveland. Buckalew to Polk County or Bradley and Wells to Bradley. I see Buckalew leaving but why would Wells leave? She would have to miss a year of ball if she left and even though she didn't play much at CHS, she would play none according to TSSAA if she transferred. Plus I think that Moore realized what a player she had in Wells by tournament time. Buckalew's family would move to make her elgible. As for the "lil shooter" that Pitino said would be transferring, I don't think so. He brother is at Bradley, she was an all-region player as a freshman so I don't see her leaving. Rumor has it that she may go to Shelbyville her junior and senior years. I guess that is who Pitino was talking about. Rumor also has it that Rogers will go to Shelbyville but I don't see either one leaving. Coach Moore has done a great job at CHS and Harlow is the best around so why would either leave? I don't know who is leaving and going to Walker Valley. I think that most of all the transfer talk is just talk. Maybe one out of all rumored will leave. And that is a maybe.

Guest BallerGal23

"LiL Shooter" will most definately not be leaving Bradley to go to Shelbyville. I'm 99% positive... I dont know about Rogers though... her family all lives here and you would think she would have already left. I really doubt her leaving anytime soon other than to college. WE'll see....