blue devils 3rd baseman ?

Guest bleedblue

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lebanon hasnt had a third basemen in a long time. Yeah they Jonathon Foerrst a couple years ago who could hit the ball a mile, but put him in the field and he could catch a freakin cold. Lebanon will not have a thirdbaseman for a while unless someone steps up and starts making plays.

Guest batterup

you know what Cdub... i'm about tired of you gettin on here talking bad about Lebanon. Yes, Lebanon does have a 3rd baseman.. and it is Dustin Davenport... not Chaffin or Eldridge... Davenport should be there game in and game out... just because he isn't as good as some of the other guys that have come through Lebanon doesn't give you the right to get on here and run your mouth.. you were probably a pre-madonna just like some of the other guys you played with. Maybe Davenport isn't as good as he could be because the coach doesn't care because it is his last season and doesn't like dustin cause he listens to his music loud and drives a nice flashy car.. so all would appreciate it if you just stayed off here and kept your comments to yourself there buddy!!! ;)

you know what batterup you are probably one of these people that cant tell if someone has talent or is playing hard or whatever. You probably have never played a lick of baseball in your life and are just one of the parents that thinks they know everything about everything. I was not talking bad about Lebanon or Davenport. I was just stating the fact that lebanon hasnt had much luck at having a third basemen in the recent past. So why dont you keep "your" comments to yourself and shut up until you know what you are talking about.

Guest batterup

I DON'T THINK SO BUDDY... I DO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AND I'M NOT SOME PARENT .. I'M LEBANON'S CF THERE KID. NICE JOB FELLA ... AND YES YOU WERE SAYING CRAP ABOUT LEBANON AND DAVENPORT.. YOU DON'T NEED TO GET ON HERE AND SAY WE DON'T HAVE A 3rd BASEMAN WHEN DUSTIN IS OVER THERE DOING THE JOB. AND YEAH.. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF LAZY PLAYERS AT LEBANON BUT DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH AND TRY TO PUT US OTHER PLAYERS IN THAT CATEGORY. CUZ I'LL TELL YA STRAIT UP .. I'M NOT LAZY AND YOU ARE PROBABLY A OL' HAS BEEN WHO'S NEVER BEEN ANY GOOD AT THE GAME AND JUST WANTING TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL BAD TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. :)