Stratford and Murray

topkak

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ENDZONE

You have just entered the ZONE!!!

Is this the same scott that went to MTSU in the early 90's, and I think coached a Riverdale for a few years. If so Good Luck Scott from one of your old college buddies. (MTSU) Hint: use to whip you butt in Techmo Bowl.

You have just left the ZONE!!!

Guest JGOTTI

Endzone, it is not good to try and rekindle a friendship by lying. Any observerver of those long nights of tecmo bowl will tell you Scott Murray owned you and Jerry Rice. You probably just had a flashback of Bo Jackson......By the way thanks for the luck.

Stratford is a difficult day job. Tougher than most in metro. To further complicate the job is the people you have to work with (FOR). I would hate to see anyone go through that. I know they have good players and coaching would be O.K. I just feel there are better jobs out there. I would hate for Scott to get something he wants so bad and it turns out to be something he couldn't see.

[Edited by fb247 on 4-11-03 9:39A]

Guest ENDZONE

You have just entered the ZONE!!!

Scott,Scott,Scott!!! Man it is good to hear from you it has been awhile. So where are you coaching at right now? And lying man you know I the stuff in tecmo bowl. Can you say Jerry Rice for Six!!!!

You have just left the ZONE!!!

Guest JGOTTI

Shock my boy, it has really been to long. I am coaching at Antioch High School now and teaching with an old (friend of yours)I guess you could call her that. She can tell you how to get in touch with me and I know you can reach her Ask Tameka G how you can reach me and get back to me soon......by the way dont make these people out for fools. You know Bo could go all the way. Touchdown!

Guest JGOTTI

Hey nobody, this is the same Scott Murray you know. It has been a while. I will email you soon and want to talk and find out where you are. Hope everything with you is well.....

Guest JGOTTI

fb247 thanks for the heads up. It means alot, thank you also for bringing me into this world....should I really thank you for that....just kidding. I do thank you for the start in the world we call metro.