Who is the best 1-A team in the state?

creekercalhoun

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by 123baseball123: ok whoever is so big on rockwood must be crazy i believe Goodpasture run ruled them on a bad day they stunk it up for 3 or 4 innnings i believe as well, also goodpasture beat columbia academy, i dont know where people r getting these no name schools but i know jcs and usj will be in it as for rockwood and university high or wahtever were r your goodpastures davidson academys and friendships they will all be there or at least 2 probably

123baseball123,

When did Goodpasture play Rockwood? Yeah, we know the privates will be there. Maybe some of the posters were just trying to figure out if a public school will make it to the tournament this year.

RHSfan

Edited by RHSfan

You should and probably will see Rockwood in the state tournament and for everyone who thinks they aren't that great well you are wrong. They have an awesome coach and an awesome team when comes down to it they will do great!!! Lets just hope this year a public school does take the state championship if not Rockwood some other one!!! Good Luck Tigers!! Keep up the good work!!! :):) Not to mention you might even see Harriman and they tooo are great team with a lot of talent!! Good Luck to the Devils, too!!

I believe Unaka is one of the best in the state. They've played hard this year and have great pitching. Not to mention, that their 1-5 batters are almost impossible to strike out. The hard work that they put into baseball, in the off season, has really paid off.

Luv them Rangers...#32, #29, #34 :lol: