Best Coaches in West Tennessee

Fencecrew

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for Coach Harrell when he coached the Jackson Eagles 18 year old team a couple years ago. I would have to say that I have never been around a coach who is so truly admired and respected by his players. None of his Northside players that I talked to that summer had anything negative to say about the man. He expects results and does what he can to get his players to perform at their best. He's strict, but he's able to maintain a good relationship with his players. In other words, he's pretty a pretty cool guy to hang around. I enjoyed playing for him that summer.

I played against Coach Pavette's Covington teams numerous times throughout my high school career. His teams are always disciplined and went about their business with very little trash talk, if any, and always seemed to come out on top no matter how well my team played against him. He's a winner who instills that same mentality in his players.

[Edited by volfan911 on 4-21-03 10:10P]