Smith Co.-Coffee Co. Score??

fanman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first batter hit to right field it was not a playable ball for anyone in the infield and she beat the throw to first I think the next batter slap and the 1st runner made it to second but I am sure the first batter hit in the out field. :confused:

Posted by 911utility:

the first batter hit to right field it was not a playable ball for anyone in the infield and she beat the throw to first I think the next batter slap and the 1st runner made it to second but I am sure the first batter hit in the out field. :confused:

You must talking about another game. The 1st batter hit a ball straight to third. It was an obvious error.

Come on Queen! No one is taking anything away from your pitcher. It is just the simple truth that Coffee County feilded exactly 0 seniors in the Smith County game, which includes the shortstop, second bsman., catcher, centerfielder, rightfielder, and two girls that come of the bench alot. One would think that gutting the lineup like that would make a difference.

Right Field...Freshman...

Left Field...Junior

Center Field...Senior

1st Base...Sophomore

2nd Base...Freshman

3rd Base...Sophomore

Catcher...Junior

Shortstop...Freshman

Pitcher...Senior

Now if I understand it correctly...this amazing group of geriatric players...put aside their crutches...and whupped up on the poor infants from Coffee County???...What were these old ladies thinking???...That's just plain child abuse...

I don't think anything can be "taken away" from any of our players...or the players from Coffee County...it was a good game...I think all the kids played a good game...goodnight, the score was what...1-0???...whoooooooooohoooooooooo

I will tell you what you are doing by whining about it...The players that played that game for your team...are not being given credit for stepping up and playing...they're being told that they can't win a ballgame...that they aren't good enough...and that's sad that ya'll are doing that to them...

Whoes whinning? As soon as someone mentioned the fact that none of Coffee County's seniors were playing in that game you gotta jump on their case? Should that go unmentioned that Coffee was without 6 players in their usual lineup? It just hurts your pride that someone told you after a big win that your win was not quite as big as you thought it was. I don't talk to the players. My sister is a soph. for Coffee County and she as well as all the other sophmores that played that game understand that their time to shine is coming. They also understand that they aren't the ones that are going to carry this year's team to the state tournament. Its going to be the six hard working seniors that just so happened to be at the prom the night Coffee County played Smith County.

You should be proud that your young team did beat a great group of future stars because it sounds like they will be good for the next 2 years also.

Queenbee, you need to get that chip off your shoulder and quit looking for stuff to jump on people about.

[Edited by footballfanatic on 4-21-03 11:15A]

[Edited by footballfanatic on 4-21-03 11:19A]

I have yet to see a post from someone from Coffee County telling their girls that they did a good job...all ya'll can say is that your players went to prom...whoooooooooopie doooooo...

Every win we get is a big win...no matter which players are on the field...and we let our girls know that...