<b>ROCKWOOD ROCKS III</b>

RHSfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood had 1 earned run the entire game, so it should have been closer as you had expected. Rockwood has a very solid team and Coach Lane is an excellent coach. I was very impressed with the hustle and attitude of the Rockwood players. Best of Luck in the Tournament and I hope we get to play you again only this time in Memphis.

[Edited by osubrutus on 4-29-03 9:05A]

Posted by dawgfan1:

whats the big obsesion with rockwood there not that good. They lost to Fra and Chatanooga Christian at the lookout turney ;):o:o

dawgfan1,

No big deal, some of us public school supporters are just trying to figure out if a public school gets to the state tournament, which one(s)it will be.

BTW, FRA LOST to Rockwood at the Lookout Valley Tournament.

RHSfan

osubrutus,

Thanks for your compliment to Rockwood. Good luck to Unaka in your tournament. I, like you, hope that we both make it to state and meet again. Surely, these private school supporters can accept the idea that a public school or two might possibly make it to the state tournament.

RHSfan

FRA and Chattanooga Christian aren't exactly pushovers anyways, but since you mentioned it FRA didn't beat Rockwood. CCS did, but it was a close and hard-fought game. Depending on who they have to play to get there, I wouldn't be suprised to see Rockwood in Memphis. Oh yeah, us private school supporters don't give a rat's ... as to who's going to state, just so long as our team goes too :D.