<b>ROCKWOOD ROCKS III</b>

RHSfan

ok, ok guys and girls!! everyone loses games!! so lets just leave it at that, PLEASE!! i don't wanta have to start another thread, so let not get this on locked!! but anyway!! Rockwood is a good team and there are alot of other good teams. and we will find out who the best is in Memphis! so til then lets just play ball and cheer on the guys who play the sport we love to watch!!so til next time have a good day!!:D:D:D:D:)Good Luck Today and The Rest of The Season Guys!! We Luv Ya!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i realize that rockwood is angry because of oneida baseball not having enough players to play but to call them rinky-dink? this is a school that used to dominate in every sport, or at least when i watched them...just because they do not have enough players to put on the field doesnt give you the right to disgrace a school with such a rich tradition...maybe you should look at their baseball records over the 90's and you will realize this team may return to greatness and pummel you "amazing" rockwood team

Edited by 23sMom

pennyplay6254,

I didn't disgrace Oneida, their baseball team disgraced Oneida High School. I sincerely hope that Oneida does "return to greatness", to build up the competitiveness of our district. I would hope the future HS baseball players of Oneida and their parents will look at Oneida's rich tradition, and work to build a great program. I do not think Rockwood is "amazing" or anything else, but I am proud of their ability to put together a competitive team. If Oneida can do that, then maybe they will come back to "pummel" Rockwood (or anyone else who gets in their way on their path to greatness).

not sure who either one of ya'll are or where you are from, but i haven't heard anyone from rockwood downing the oneida baseball team.

yes, it would have been nice to play the games. the rockwood baseball team is a class act. win or loose. you my friends need to stick to the thread.. i cant find the post ya'll are talking about in this thread. and a post like that would probaly get the thread locked and/or deleted.

please chill out guys........"GO TIGERS" :D

Guest FRA1087

Rockwood like to dish everybody else, but how about at the Lookout Valley Tournament. Wasn't that your MAYOR who fell down off the cinder block because he had been out drinking. Rockwood is a real class act.

Guest RHSTIGERS

That was a players dad. He was not drunk. Have you ever tried standing on a block on it's end. If I was on the FRA team I would not be talking about the Lookout Valley tournament. It was a disgrace the way your coaches and 1 or 2 players acted. Now lets get back to Rockwood . Way to go Rockwood on the big win last night .Don't take Wartburg lightly Friday night and we will share the district with a very good Harriman team.

ok guys and grils..... this is the last home game (ever for the seniors) and i want ya'll to play the hardest ya'll have played all year.. in the next 3 year everybody that is on the team right now will have there last home game and it will be a Very Big Game 4 Ya'll, too! to all the seniors on the team right now.... ERic Webb, Steven Marney, and Dennis Steffan!! we wish ya'll the best!! Baseball has been ya'lls life for a while i'm sure and i hope ya'll still play after high school!! just remember ya'll have the support of all of us here on CoachT and all the fans that come to see ya'll play!! this a very big game and i wish ya'll the best!! PLAY HARD AND IM CHEERIN FOR YA'LL ALL THE WAY!! Good Luck in Everything ya'll do after high school!! but til next time..... have a good day!! :D:):x

By the way.... Great Job last night!! we knew ya'll could do it the whole time!! :D:):x:D:D