Tiffiny Buckaloo

gtman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear her choices are Bradley, Polk, Walker Valley or McMinn. I think she will go to Walker Valley because she could step in and play immediately and be a star. Rumor has it that she may go to Bradley because of her chances of being seen for colleges is good or Polk because her mom is from Polk. She came to Cleveland from Athens so McMinn is hopeful that they will get her back for her final year. That would be huge to replace Latham. Buckalew is a great player but if she goes to Bradley or Polk she will have to play controlled and won't be able to just take the ball down and shoot. That is one reason that she might choose WVHS or McMinn. I can't believe that she is actually going to leave Cleveland. Wherever she goes I think she will do good if she will play team ball.

Why would she leave Cleveland? I truly am an outsider, but have seen Cleveland play 3 times this past year. She seemed to fit into their system. I assume she and the coach might be at odds???? I noticed on another post that she had come to Cleveland from Athens. Was this also during high school? Good luck to her where ever she lands.

Buck from Cleveland to McMinn would throw the 5-AAA into a four team race that would be tighter than otherwise. Buck to Walker Valley would leap-frog WV over McMinn Central one year early. Buck to Polk would do absolutely nothing to the standings, but she could score 45 points per game. She has already earned a college free ride no matter where she goes. Someone might be looking for a really good asst. coach in Daddy Buck. McMinnCleveland McMinn Central WV PolkWalker Valley