BA Game Today

Guest coolio21

Knowing the history of the BA-Ryan series like I do, I will tell you that the odds support BA winning at least one against the Irish sometime this season. Both teams are very good and right now Ryan holds the edge, but it would not surprise me to see BA beat them sometime this year. Good luck to both teams!

Oh, and Krissy, thanks for the support!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't doubt for a second that BA could have won both games...But I think the fact that they did'nt shows their weekness vs. last yrs. squad. On the other hand....with the Irish returning soooo many players from a good club last year, you've got to wonder about their offseason condtioning (or lack there of). Time to step up for all...we will see who is a very fine softball team, and who is just a good one....GO IRISH

I think this whole post has been going downhill from the beginning...teams bashing other teams and other players on the board does not do any good for the game of softball...the words on the board mean nothing...it is how each girl plays the game...that is what really counts...people can get behind their computer screens and talk all they want...it does not do any good for the game of softball...let the score be the score and move on to the next game...if people are mad about previous games, let the girls play it out on the field the next time they play...softball players, I am really disappointed that some of you have chosen this way of bashing other teams...if any of you want to talk sportsmanship look what has been posted on this board...this is not sportsmanship at all...play softball and stop running your mouths...

This site went down when many of you fell for kerrr's remarks. When are you going to learn the difference between a real post and BS? But I will say it does get some responses thats for sure, so I guess as far as activity goes it is good. But overall I would say it's a chain puller. YANK!

Kerr228, I hope your just jerking everyones chain. The post you placed are an embarrassment to you and the Ryan program. This sort of trash talking on these post is not proper behavior in my opinion. This is not the place or time in a public forum. I'm a Ryan alum who takes this sort of personal in the way your comments reflect on the school. I do not have a dog in this fight, just reading the comments from all the folks. If you want to be a jerk; do it somewhere else!!!

Edited by iconu2

iconu2, that's really awesome that you are a Ryan alum, however don't you try to point any finger at me. I could care less what anyone thinks about me. For you to say that just shows your lack of character and judgement. I can't exactly back that up but just giving an example of how preposterous you sound. If you and anyone else can't handle trash talk, then don't watch the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, or any college sport. Just like your opinion that this is not proper behavior, my opinion is get over it. I'm sure it really does make you mad that a Ryan student is talking trash and supporting their team........ Maybe you and Bill Brunner should be buddies for trying to stop people from cheering for their teams......

Edited by Kerr288