Best 13&U boys Teams

The Midstate Ballerz 13's are one of the better teams in the State, and are 22-2 right now, including going 5-0 at a tourney in Louisville last weekend (which included 2 wins over Ohio's Queen City Prophets, who start 6'4, 6'3, 6'1).... The Ballerz 13's are a very good team, and chose not to play AAU Substate this year, but will play in an AAU SuperRegional instead......

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO LET THE ONES OUT THERE WHO ARE OUT TO GET THE FUTURE, THOSE ARE RUMORS WE DON'T NEED TO PLAY ILLEGAL PLAYERS, WHY HURT THE OTHER KIDS WHO WORK HARD AT THE GAME AND WHY WOULD THE COACHES MESS UP THEIR CHANCES TO GO THE STATE OR NATIONALS. THE BOYS ON THE FUTURE WORK HARD AND THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD COACHES, ITS SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DON'T LIKE THIS TEAM OH WELL, WE WILL KEEP ON PLAYING AND THE RUMORS CAN GO ON AND ON BECAUSE WE KNOW THE GAME AND WE HAVE BEEN TO THE NATIONALS 3 YEARS STRAIGHT SO WHY MESS UP A GOOD THING FOR SOMETHING SO PETTY IT ISN'T WORTH IT. THE COACHES CARE ABOUT THESE KIDS AND WOULDN'T HURT THEIR CHANCES TO BETTER THEM SELVES AS PLAYERS, SO WHO EVER STARTED THE RUMOR GET A GRIP.

Edited by aqua

WELL SAID AQUA,I'VE SEEN THIS FUTURE TEAM PLAY THEY PLAY VERY

WELL TOGETHER AS A TEAM,ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THIS TEAM THE

QUESTION IS WHY-IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WINNING(SMILE)I 'VE SEEN

ALL THEM PLAY ON THEIR SCHOOL TEAM AS WELL(7TH GRADE)SO PLEASE

STOP IT WITH ALL THE THE RUMORS AND GIVE THE FUTURE THE CREDIT

THAT THEY DESERVE ........................... :

:lol: AS PART OF THE FUTURE PROGRAM, WE LOVE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE DO THIS, FOR ONE IT LETS OUR BOYS KNOW HOW GOOD THEY MUST BE, AND THE FACT THAT PEOPLE WOULD RATHER SEE US GET PUT OUT OF THE STATE RATHER THAN TO PLAY US. THAT ADDS FUEL TO THE FIRE. EVERYTHING THAT GETS PUT ON HERE ABOUT US WE RUN COPIES AND GIVE IT TO OUR BOYS FOR MOTIVATION.. OUR BOYS PLAY HARD AND THEIR A TALENTED GROUP OFF KIDS. THE COACHES MAKE THEM PLAY FROM THE TIP OF THE BALL TO THERES NO TIME ON THE CLOCK. IF WE BEAT YOU, WE BEAT YOU. IF YOU BEAT US ,, YOU BEAT US, BUT ONE THING YOU WILL SAY IS THAT FUTURE TEAM PLAYS HARD AND THEY NEVER GIVE-UP. IF WINNING OR IF WE ARE LOSING, WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP PLAYING... WE COME TO PLAY, AND THATS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO. AS FAR AS OUR BOYS BEING TOO OLD.. LOL!!! CALL MEMPHIS!!! THATS WHAT YOU CALL TALENT. PS WEVE HEARD ABOUT THE CALLS TO MEMPHIS!!!! SO LETS ALL GET READY FOR STATE, CAUSE WE SURE ARE.. THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION???? :P Edited by BDOE

Well for anyones information, I dont have any reason to start rumors I coach 17 year old boys so why would I care to start rumors about 13 year olds. Last time I checked this was a message board and a place where you get information..I asked the question in return to get a answer..That was only what I heard, so the best place to get answers about TN Prep/AAU sports is CoachT.com right?

To be honest I could give a rat's tail who goes to state for 13u boys, it doesnt have anything to do with me.