The Best LInbackers in 3a

bigboy05

eagle 21

Logan Morris has the potential to be a really awsome ILB. His work ethic is good in the weight room......will it carry over to the football field? I also hear his attitude could be better. If he can get it togeteher and do what he is told he COULD be a really nasty ILB for Sycamore.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think it is ironic that sycamore has three of the best linebackers in the state. with that type of defense, they must be a lock to win the state title. I think we are getting out of hand here. when we talk about the BEST players at a particular position, lets only talk about the BEST players, not everybody you know who is pretty good.

captain,

ESCUSES ME! I am not a plus member like yourself so I obviously don't know the rules of etiquite for COACH T. Sycamore is very fortunate to have so many great linbackers and they will suprise people this season. Just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean that they are not the best in their region or even 3A. But I'm sure that since I'm not a PLUS memeber that I wouldn't know anything about football anyway.

By the way, WHAT IS A LINEBACKER?

I am not doubting that sycamore has three good linebackers. most good teams have at least three good LBs. when you overhype kids, no one really listens to your posts. kinda like the boy who cried wolf. i guess there is a reason you are one the very few people with negative points.

you're right. I am clueless. I am an idiot. I don't know a thing about linebackers or football. No team has three of the best linebackers in the state. Lots of teams have three good one. A few teams have three great one. No team has three of the best.

Mirrorman, what is your personal vendetta against Macon County? Everytime anyone ever mentions anything about them on here you go to bashing them. Yes they have two good linebackers. Ask the teams that played them. No they were not good enough to make the All Region Team last Year but that has a lot to do with the quality of linebackers the Region had to offer from Teams like Smith County, Trousdale, Portland and York. They all had at least one very good linebacker, and will have good linebackers returning.

Edited by Time2Play