Anyone know a good pitching coach?

Candyman

Does anyone know a good fastpitch pitching coach that gives lessons in the Franklin/Columbia area?

Does anyone have any info on Gary Martinaeu or is it Martino?

I've heard he was good.

[Edited by Candyman on 5-1-03 2:19P]

[Edited by Candyman on 5-2-03 9:44A]

I have been a fan of CLub K for years. Cheri and her staff teach the techniques that won't get you hurt and will teach you what it takes to suceed.

Too many times, I have seen pitchers who could really "bring it" but end up hurt, or throw a pitch effectively but wrong. Results are great, but poorly taught and practiced technique will follow you a long time, especially in the big and tough games when your technique is all you have.

If you want technique and results, go to Club K.

My opinion, no slams against anyone else.

[Edited by PureFP on 5-1-03 3:20P]

Posted by LDSDDS:

Gary Martineau is great. He is giving lessons twice a week in the College Grove area. I'm not sure how far that is from Franklin.

Club K and Gary Martineau are both very good. Each has their own spin on things, which can be very beneficial to the development of a pitcher. I would suggest Club K to learn the basics and Mr. Martineau at a later date. I would finish up the later years at Club K.

[Edited by Antwan on 5-2-03 8:33A]