Please change it back

etsportseditor

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be quite honest with everyone, the only reply in this topic that is even remotely beneficial to me is the following comment...

The old format was better and much faster.

But even after reading it, I'm still left wondering how or why the old software was better and what the new software is slower at doing. Give some detailed reasons next time to help us help you.

Also, just so everyone knows... there is a link at the top of the page for the Search engine... something that the old software had been missing for many months. Ought to be able to find pretty much everything with it.

To Golden Boy People have a right to their own opinion and I am sure Coach T would appreciate if people were honest with him. As for the new format I don't like it either and from the way it sounds many others don't like it too. So don't tell us we should be ashamed, we have an opinion just like yours.

It sure was good when you could look at all the sports basketball, football etc. just not the ones in season. The old format was much better just for viewing purposes but I am sure that money has become a factor. For months on this board we have read many times about becoming a plus member and get more for your money. If that is what is needed to make this board survive then so be it. But I can assure you that you might risk losing 65% of your posters or more because most of them are students. I have noticed that the only ones who seem to like the new format are the plus members and the coach T administrators. As for myself I have enjoyed this site for the past few years but it's time to move on. I hope to have something soon that will make East Tennessee sports fans on the net very proud. Good luck Coach T with the changes.

ok guys and girls... since we r all talkin about change.... yes, change is not something that people like... but it is something that just happens! i know this now more then ever... my moms house & nieghborhoos got hit but that Tornado that went though Rutherford Co..... :) 16 yeah of my childhood gone in two mins or so... everyone is ok and i just want to thanks god for that... but change is a good thing.... you may not see it right away but in the long run... thing will be back together and goin good again... just give this change a little while... and then see if u like it!! and about lookin at the boards.... u can still look at the seasonal sports for free.... but come on now... CoachT has been doin this out of his pocket for years now... we can all help a little if u can and if u can't.... u just have to look at what is in season and wait til the next season starts!! and about havin your own opinion.... yes everyone does have one... and to tell u the truth i didn't like to new boards at first but i have come to like them alot. and i wouldn't wanta go back!! but til next time... Remember Change is a Good Thing.... and Have A Good Day!! :):D:rolleyes:

For the first two weeks I used the new system I hated it and didn't want to use it much until I had to. Well now I love it. You can see who elso is on the boards, where they are, who made the last post and in what thread, and the chat is better. Those are just a few of the things I could think of for the moment. All the people that I know that weren't plus members hated the new format when it first changed over, but now are really beginning to like it. Everyone just give it time I promise you will eventually like it.

I too was one who did not like the new format at first.However, after about a week I started changing my mind and would not go back for anything. I love the new features and I don't know why people thought the other format was quicker, this one works much better on my computer. By the way, this is a baseball board and this topic should be on open discussion. Oh wait a minute, it was started by someone who is not a plus member. How can you complain about something when it is free. Become a plus member and check out all the great features this board has to offer then. You will like them........ :D:):D:D<_<

Keep up the Great work Coacht and iamoz. These boards are awesome. People are just upset that to get the same benefits they had before that now they have to pay a dollar a month. It sounds to me like coachtdog thinks that it is something against East Tennessee. I dont get it. Yes it is fine to have an opinion, but there is no need to make things personal. I like the new set up, if others dont that is fine too. I dont see Coacht loosing 65% of the posters. Maybe more like 20%. <_<

Let me begin my post by saying that I totally understand and appreciate the hard work coacht and oz man put into this site.

With that said, my personal opinion is that the old board was easier for my old eyes to follow. Now all of you that love bashing people for giving opinions need to calm down. Just because I liked the older boards better doesn't mean I don't spend just as much time on here checking things out. :D

I haven't really followed that much of the changes going on and I don't understand why some areas are locked and such. The football boards stay open all year because people want to talk about it all year. At least I hope that board stays open all year. <_<

TankTalk..... heyhey... good post.. but u r a plus member u can look at and post on whatever board u want to!! they don't want to pay any money is where the trouble comes in..... they can only see the sports that r in season at the time... and that is what the fuss is all about!! so u r cool and the football board is open all year!! but i guess that is all... just wanted to let u know... so til next time....have a good day!! :D:)<_<

Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY