COFFEE CO. 4 OAKLAND 3

daddyraider

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Dunn,

Give me your birthdate and I will nail you down. There is a very strong possibility that I know who you are, but I need to know one more clue to definately know who you are. What team or who was your coach in Little League? How well do I know you?

By the way Lady Dunn, thanks for the encouragement. It is keeping me interested. If you will not dodge the age question again, this mind game will be over!!!! If you know me well, you will know that I do not like being on the short end of this trivia stuff!!!

Topgun,

Yes, I know this trivia game must be eating at you. You are a dandy of a coach. Coffee County feels lucky to have you! If I tell you which team I played on in little league it may too easily reveal my identity. I was a pitcher in my younger days, and when I wasn't pitching I was short stop. I feel like I know you pretty well, topgun and I believe you played for the Pirates in your younger days - catcher if I'm not mistaken. Am I right about that?

I just have a question for ya. In last night's game, why did you send the runner when the first baseman dropped the ball? I didn't see you snag any line drives, but overall.......... you did a stellar job.

Hang in there.......... you'll figure out who I am someday. ;):P:D

what is going on here? i thought this was a softball message board, not a "name that star" game! come on folks, let's talk softball!

Topgun, you have lost all sight of what this is posed to be about; get your mind back on the premier sport in manchester; coach breeden gonna have to get your mind right for ya!LOL

Lady Dunn,

You must know me pretty well to know that correct info about me. How old are you? You did not give me any more info than I had before. This game is not fair!!

As for the runner at first. When our slappers do their thing, many times when the shortstop fields the ball second base is left uncovered. The short stop fielded the ball over by where third base was. Due to the fact that the shortstop is not expecting the runner to go, our slappers should be able to beat the shortstop to second base. We have done this on several occasions this year, one time even on a walk. I was sending the runner as the throw was being made. When the first baseman dropped the ball, this alerted the shortstop that the runner may go, thus allowing the shortstop to be at second to make the play. Yes, Lady Dunn I did mess up, but the reasoning would have actually been correct if the first baseman had not have dropped the ball!!! I will take the heat and say that I screwed up in this situation!!! Now you can stand up for what is right and give me a clue to who you are!!!

As for the Flash, nobody cares what you think!!!! This is not "name that star" because everyone knows who the real "Star" is. As for talking softball, why didn't the TSSAA get the best possible umpires for the state tourney?

Edited by TopGun1

topgun, you say nobody cares what i think, but have you asked everyone to be sure about that statement? you say everyone knows who the real "star" is; is it YOU? and concerning your last statement, the reason the TSSAA is not sending the very best umpires to memphis is really very simple--YOU were not available!!!!but of course if you had been available, you would not have been eligible because you have to be at least 18 years old chronologically and at least 16 years old in maturity!!

I corinthinians 10:12 from THE Message: "You're not exempt. you could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else."

;) TheFlash, you are awfully hard on TopGun! Is all that deserved? Ofcourse, from his comments, I take it that you will be umpiring in the state tournament...is that true?

TopGun, it looks like you have a secret admirer named lady_dunn. Miss Dunn, tell us what year you graduated, or atleast what years you played softball. I am now curious as to your identity too.

OldRaider, I am curious as to who you are. I have a good idea though. Why would you suggest lady-dunn has a crush on topgun? You don't even know who I am! No one on here can place my identity.

Topgun, if it's true that theflash is umpiring the state tourney, you should take those words back! Because I think I have figured out who theflash is............ and if I'm right then you sure don't need to say a word about the umpiring skills. I believe he has been in the softball business far longer than you. But I'm sure you are just messing around........ and don't truly mean those critical things about theflash. This whole region knows he is worthy of going to the state.

I also want to know who Old Raider is. Lady Dunn, you did not give anymore clues to your identity. Give me one clue to your age. Old Raider, please give me a clue so I can figure you out easily. I must be slacking in my old days.

As for the flash, I am not worthy to be on the same message board as he. I am far inferior and he is correct about the age thing. You have to be old and washed up rather than young and decent!! The only umpires allowed to attend the state are those who kiss up to the TSSAA!! I will admit, for once, that I am kidding. Good Luck to the flash at the tourney, you deserve the opportunity to call!! If you need to call me about a rule during the game, you can call Lady Dunn to get my number. She seems to know everything else about me. :D

Lady Dunn,

You still have not given me your age. I have done some thinking though. The fastpitch league in Manchester did not start until about 1992. If you played in the league when it started, you would have been below a junior or senior. If you started then, played in hs, you would have graduated no earlier than 1996. Four years of college would graduate you in 2000. So, TopGun has figured out that Lady Dunn is the same age as he. Class of 1998. Now, I just need to get to thinking. I need some more info to who you are. Old Raider do not give lady dunn any info till she has revealed her identity. If you can give me info without her finding out, then do so!!!

By the way Lady Dunn it should not read "topgun and I," but rather topgun and me.