Oakland at Soddy Daisy

mynameis

Soddy Daisy will win this one by 4 or more and some of Oaklands fans will try to protest the game by making up false accusations that the Soddy players cork their bats and the parents sneak secret vials off vaseline to the Soddy pitcher through bags of popcorn to add movement on her drop ball. Oh yeah, the umpire will be accused of taking bribes and there will be alledged use of mirrors by the Soddy fans to blind the Oakland outfielders anytime there is a pop fly.

"The Americans aren't even in Baghdad they are not anywhere."

Guest Oakland

come on, sc tribe let it die. that lady that come on here represents the very small minority of oakland fans and parents.i mean in the heat of battle sometimes a person will say something that they wouldnt usually say. with that being said i thought last nights game was one of the best i have seen in a long time. and no offense to coffee county, but i should smelt trouble when i started the first thread cuz this isnt the first time they have caused trouble. ok no here is the prediction: oakland puts region game behind them and wins 4-2 with revenge on their minda in memphis.

It will be a good game and the best team will win. Things did take place at the CC game perhaps but it really doesn't matter. The players learn to let things go why can't adults? It is just a game. That is the most important thing to be said: Softball is a game. No matter how seriously adults and especially coaches take it it's just that. If you can't take things in stride sports might not be the best thing for you to be doing with your time. It is hard at many times but it can still be done. The sport of softball is turning into a job due to adults. Many girls who have a love for the game can't play all because of comments from parents and coaches. Everyone from every team lets just use common sense and good judgement in future games regardless of what has happened. Play your game and when you get off the field let it go. Who cares. Good luck to all those teams left in the tournament and I hope we meet up with you. May the best team win!!!!