Predictions for Rossview@Hunter's Lane

2yearplayer

My guess is gotta be Rossview, even though they lost 2-1 in 12 innings against Dickson, but you still gotta give them credit for keeping themselves in the game that long. And especially after a game like that against DC, i think it shows waht talent Rossview has. So i htink they will be just as good and ready to go as Hunters Lane. I think this game will go into extra innings, especially with a good pitcher behind each team. But good luck to Hunters Lane. But go Rossview and good luck yall as well.

If you guys know me, Im all for Hunters Lane. I will agree, this will be there toughest opponent all year. I havent seen Rossview, but from these posts ive seen, they sound like tough compestition. But what they showed against Hickman County wednsday, i believe they can pull it out. Verdict:

Hunters Lane 3

Rossview 1

My vote goes to Hunters Lane by one run. Should be a great game. HL has been the underdog. They come from a weak district, but they have played in several tournaments, and have gotten better over the season. This is as far as HL as ever went, or went in a long time. They have worked hard to improve and win or lose they have shown this year that it doesn't matter what district they are in, they can hang with anyone.

My vote goes to Hunters Lane by one run. Should be a great game. HL has been the underdog. They come from a weak district, but they have played in several tournaments, and have gotten better over the season. This is as far as HL as ever went, or went in a long time. They have worked hard to improve and win or lose they have shown this year that it doesn't matter what district they are in, they can hang with anyone.

Well said LDS. These girls know how to play, and they showed it this afternoon. Just so you know, the Lady Warriors made it to state back in 1991, 12 years ago, lol. Starting the season 2-6, its hard to believe how they made it this far, but with the dedication, hard work, and believing in themselves help alot. Good Luck in memphis Lady Warriors!