boyd vs hixson

BURROBOUND03

No we did not bring someone else in. We just have some other options that we could take. Like Weston Perry who is only a sophomore, or Ryan Headden who is gonna be a senior. If you are gonna be a option team you mine as well put Ryan back there because he is faster and stronger than Drew. But if they wanna pass they should put Weston back there and let him throw to Ryan and Drew. So now who did South Pittsburgh dominate?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Boyd beats another 4a team just like we beat Rhea County and East Ridge last year. Aikens did look a little shaky but he'll get things worked out. Now i heard a little talk about boyd bragging and whatnot. Well the reaoson u dont hear south pitt. bragging is becuase they never win. simle as that. And all u south pitt folks try to say anything about us just rember back to last year when we came up there and scored35-0 in the first half alright yall. why yall talkin bout whose going to boro and whos not we havent even had camp yet. lets get through the season first ok guys.

Hey tennfoo..

Well the reaoson u dont hear south pitt. bragging is becuase they never win.

If I am not mistaken South Pitt has more hardware in their trophy case than you.

Let's see how many trips to the finals for Boyd? uh one. How many championships? uh 0.

Now let's here from some SP backers. How many trips for SP? How many championships?

Ah, Boyd Buchanan.

They brag when they win.

They cry and make excuses when they lose.

WAAAAAAAAAAAH! The refs stole our trophy!

Great Christian values being taught at that school.

Ok, First of all Boyd does not brag and they don't make excuses when they lose. All of you are just jealous because Boyd is BETTER! You have to admit they play hard, they earned the right to go to the bouro. They will be back this coming year and they will get that trophy! And one more thing you hold over that school's head about Christian values, they have great Christian values. You don't know them so you have no idea how they are, but from experience they have better additudes,better athletes, and better Christian values than all of you! So grow up and stop being so jealous! :D

Edited by redhead17

i dont think its what has happened in the past that counts. its what will happen in the future. why dont yall concetrate on that. well see who's right and who's wrong this fall.

Thats what they said in 1998. Come 99 SP shut down the so called Blair Witch Project that Boyd bragged about so much. As for the 5A it was Coffee County SP completely dominated them.