coffee county vs cumberland

fpfreak

What a great team Cumberland County is. They came into Raiderland and played a great game. Coffee left nine runners stranded, six in scoring postion and the bases loaded twice. Good job by the pitcher for Cumberland County. They came in and left with good attitudes and were gracious winners. That's the way this game is supposed to be played. Cumberland, you can play here anytime. Good luck in the state. Bring home the trophy for the midstate. Go Jets!!!

A team playing for a cause is a tough team to beat. Give them confidence and they are even tougher. The Lady Jets rallied around their injured warrior and with all players wearing tributes to their teammate they came out to play. I am not convinced that Cumberland County is any better than Coffee County, but they were from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the day that it mattered. This isn't a best of five series, it is a one game showdown. Bottom line is that Filley got the job done on the mound when she needed to. The Lady Raiders had their chances but could not capitalize. Many of the reasons were because of Filley. Best of luck to Cumberland County in the state tournament. And Lady Raiders hold your heads high you have nothing to be ashamed of.

After hearing rumors of unruly fans at Coffee County, I was not sure what we were in store for. Now I know that the rumors were just that, rumors. What a great environment for high school softball. The fans were loud and went crazy when something good happened for Coffee County. Not once did I hear a rude comment directed to our softball team. My hats off to the entire Coffee County program (fans included). Things are being done right in Manchester.

David Terrebonne

Cumberland County High School

We have played several games at Coffee County...some of them being wins and some not......I myself have never experienced a BAD time....We love the atmosphere, the competition and the people...oh yeah, lets not forget the entertainment ....it had to be a rumor......See you Lady Raiders next year.....Good Luck in your summer ball.... ;)

I doubt the fans from Coffee Co. are going to simply stop viewing this board. They love their softball, and add to the discussions on here.

Congrads to Coffee Co. on a great season. I knew something had to give with Soddy, Cumberland, and y'all coming out of the same sectional. All 3 programs are quality programs with good kids.

5 teams still in it from Chattanooga - Region 3.

AAA

Soddy Daisy

Cumberland Co.

AA

(nobody home..... :D ..)

A

Boyd Buchanan

Div II

Girls Prep. School aka,,,,GPS

Baylor

GPS was going to be my team to root for, but after reading their coach's comments and seeing them play, I am for Cumberland Co., the Cinderella of Cinderella's.