Update on M'Town East Opening

SportsScribe2003

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard, they were waiting to see how Spring Practice went to make a final decision. The thing that will be against Billy is his age, he's in his mid-20's, which I think is B.S.

Regardless, they have a little ways to go to be a successful program no matter who comes in.

SEAL DID NOT GET THE JOB. THEY LET ALL THE COACH GO. HOPING TO HAVE

A NEW COACH IN PLACE BY END OF JUNE. THIS IS REALLY SAD, BECAUSE THE

TEAM HAS REALLY WORKED HARD THIS OFF SEASON. THE WORK IN THE

WEIGHT REALLY SHOULD UP IN SPRING FOOTBALL. THIS TEAM COULD HAVE

WON 8 BALL THIS YEAR. NOW WE ARE WITHOUT A COACH, WE HAVE NO SUMMER WORKOUT.

ALL THE OFF SEASON WORK WENT UP IN SMOKE. THIS IS WHY WEST HIGH IN MORRISTOWN

KEPT WINNING. WEST HAD OVER 100 PLAYERS THIS SPRING. ATLEASE 3 PLAYERS FROM

EAST HIGH ARE MOVING TO THE WEST SIDE OF TOWN. SOME OF EAST BEST PLAYERS

WILL BE PLAYING FOR WEST THIS FALL. THE PEOPLE RUNNING MORRISTOWM

ONLY WANT WEST HIGH TO HAVE A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM. IF YOU GOTO EAST HIGH

DO NOT PLAY FOOTBALL BECAUSE THE WAY THING ARE LOOKING ,THE NEW COACH

WILL BE A GIRL!!!!!! B)

I think the whole process that has been going on at East is a joke. the administration at east are the most un professional group of individuals that i have come across. here this program has not been very good over the past few years and now you have a gut-less administration who will not make a decision on a head coach. word has it on the street that the coach that was named the head coach through spring practice is the man for the job. i hear that the kids were pretty upset when seals told them that he had not been rehired by the administration. seals seems to have a positive effect on the kids and during spring practice the kids really worked hard. So why not hire seals, he is a hometown hero who was a 1st team all stater two years in a row, a 1-aa all-american at liberty university, he has been on staff and the kids really seem to respond to his coaching. I would just hate to see east loose a great young coach who is ready to be a head coach. some say is age is a factor in the decision but i feel that kids respond better to a coach who relates to the problems on and off the field. to me it just seems to be a perfect fit. the program to do now worse that it has over the last three years so why not give this great young coach a opportunity to turn this program around. so wake up administration and hire the man before you loose him to another school because the way i hear it he has been ###### on by the administraion.

I HEAR THEY WILL HAVE A COACH IN PLACE THIS WEEK.

SEALS STILL COULD END UP BEING THE HEAD COACH.

OFF SEASON WORKOUT START MONDAY JUNE 2 FROM 6:00PM TO 8:00PM

ALOT OF EASTFANS JUST WANT THE HOLE THING OVER.

I HOPE SEALS GET THE JOB, BECAUSE A NEW COACH

AND A NEW OFFENSE, DEFENSE SYSTEM WOULD BE TO HARD

TO LEARN IN FALL PRACTICE.

Edited by BIGR35

SCHOOL ADMINISRATION HAS REALLY SCREW UP. COACH SEAL WAS TO RUN THE SUMMER WORKOUTS.

WITHOUT HIM RUNNING THINGS ,THE WHOLE PROGRAM IS IN A COMPLETE MESS. PLAYERS ARE NOT COMING TO SUMMER WORKOUTS. SEALS TOLD THE TEAM IN SPRING ,THAT IF YOU DO NOT COME TO SUMMER WORKOUTS, THEY COULD 'NT PLAY IN THE FALL.

A NEW COACH IS GOING TO HAVE MAJOR PROBLEM. HOW WILL HE GET PLAYERS TO COME TO WORKOUT?

WILL PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY FOR HIM? HOW MANY GOOD PLAYERS HAS HE LOST TO OTHER SCHOOL? A NEW COACH WILL ONLY HAVE 2 YEARS TO GET THINGS TURNED AROUND. EAST HIGH SCHOOL ADMINISRATION WILL RUN HIM OFF IF HE DOSENT' WIN. THEY

REPLACED ATLEASE 5 COACHES IN JUST OVER 2 YEARS, BASEBALL,B-BALL,GIRL B-BALL,FOOTBALL.

SEALS IS THE ONLY COACH THAT WILL BE ABLE TO WIN IN 2-YEARS. IF THEY BRING IN A NEW COACH,

THERE IS KNOW WAY ,HE COULD OVER COME ALL THE PROBLEM HE WILL FACE. IT WOULD TAKE HIM YEARS, BEFORE HE CAN FIELD A WINNING TEAM. HE BETTER RENT A HOUSE, BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BE HERE LONG. I AM SICK OF THE HOLE THING. THE BIG WINNER IN THIS HOLE MESS IS WEST HIGH SCHOOL.