New Coach at Riverdale

mynameis

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the Riverdale coach and the Oakland coach's resigned from their jobs. What I was hearing was that Coach Snow was just going to coach football and spend the other time with family. On here people have said he is going to Oakland so who knows. I heard the Centennial coach was going to Oakland and started this thread to see about the Riverdale job. :unsure:

why did riverdale get a new coach. i didnt see it in the paper. when did they get rid of their old coach, and why.

Hey the RHS coach wasnt fired. He became the father of two baby girls this year and wants to take time to be there father he doesnt want them to grow up and him not be there.

Guest Oakland

immature? tryin to beat ya off the field? come on man i have nothin against coffee county, just against some of their redneck,irrational fans, not all but some.

Jeff as I told you earlier today we will miss you. I know sometimes we have to move on. I want to wish you great success at Riverdale. It is their gain and our loss. To all that reads this, I hope we hire someone that can continue the winning ways of Lady Raider softball. Lets say it all together we want WEAVE! Manchester United :)

no doubt Breeden will improve the Riverdale program,

no question they have the talent.

the only thing is though, its a little different world in the

'boro, with a lot more distractions and competition for the

focus, drive, and attention that was commanded at

Coffee. not to be 'dissing either place, there are a lot

more differences between the two than just 30-40 miles.

anyway, Riverdale may be the team to beat now in their

district. :)