Predictions for Region 2-A

catholicfball

While I put Greenback at #1 I'd say this year CAK is the team to beat. They have a large senior class, and these seniors will be the first class to go through 4 years of the CAK highschool football program, that in addition to their second year under Coach Young could put them on top.

1. Greenback

2. CAK

3.Oneida

4.Coalfield

5.Midway

6.Oakdale

7.Sunbright

1.Greenback

2.CAK

3.Coalfield

4.Oneida

5.Midway

6.Sunbright

7.Oakdale

I agree that while Greenback(along with the Highlanders)are the powerhouses of class 1-A football in East TN, CAK will be very good this year. Their schedule consists of 2 new teams in Davidson Academy and Temple High and this should be better competition for them instead of Webb and Catholic.

1.Greenback-incredibly fast team with many skilled players like James and Helton

2.CAK-team that matured very much at the end of last season and has a large seniors class.

3.Oneida-always has a quality team that does well during the regular season

4.Coalfield-very good quarterback with quality set of recievers

5.Midway-im not sure how they will do since they dont have Big Joe Harmon anymore

i dont know who will be better Sunbright or Oakdale but they dont have enough players to be very consistent because its incredibly hard for majority of the players to go both ways all the time. and who the heck is coachlogan75?

1. Greenback- who can beat them?

2. Coalfield- have some atheletes for such a small school

3. Oneida- needs to win in postseason

4. CAK- if I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong) they didnt beat any of the teams above last year and I do not believe they will this year

5. Midway- usually field a team that gives close games, could be as high as third if they win a few close ones

6. Sunbright- they can at least field a team

7.Oakdale- may surprise some if they have enough to play i highly doubt it though, they might get sixth if they play good

Greenback is a lock unless CAK, Coalfield, or Oneida can beat them but it would be a night of the worst play for Greenback and the best for the other team, I still HIGHLY doubt it could happen. I just don't have faith in CAK, but i do think Coalfield will be good this year, Oneida might be second if they can get some better offense going. I'm lost with Midway, I haven't heard anything about them this year. The last two speak for themsleves with their amazing talent...wait, i forgot...

youre right pennyplay CAK didnt beat those teams but they suffered 2 botched plays in their game against coalfield which lost the game to them 17-14. that game couldve and shouldve been won but everyone has their bad nights and unfortunatley theirs came in the game that wouldve put them in the playoffs. youll see though that CAK is stacked and will be at least the #2 team in the region