Morristown West

TrojanMan42

Great..Maroon. Heath Shuler is selling real estate right now. Carl Pickens is selling drugs. From Morristown West, alma mater James 'Littleman' Stewart is still racking up 1,000 yard seasons in the NFL. Plus, he was the all-time rushing leader at UT. That my friend, is the difference between Morristown West and Swain County

Morristown West 28, Swain County 17

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artie your ignorance is unmatched. If you knew who you were talkin to you wouldn't even think about openin your mouth to transplant again. Plus, you never played football, so where does all of your incredible knowledge of the game come from? Stick to baseball and take your trash talk to the diamond with you.

Uh oh! This fella played football for a recreational team win he was 9! Now everyone knows that playin peewee football gives you a right to talk. haha. No way man. JV games don't even come close to Varsity, so peewee football and highschool varsity is about as close as comparing (well let me put it in some baseball lingo) Rice's baseball team to Rice's football team. You might know football but i guarentee Transplant knows his as well. Anyways i don't have a problem with ya i just wanted to let you know. oh you know me too, you have for the past 3 years.

What i wanna know is who is acrossthetracks, he's a new one but he likes West High and Scotty Mull apparently.

Jive..I know who you are. I know who Transplant is. I'm just shooting the bull. We are all on the same side. I have no clue who that last guy is. I figured he was your boy. Not sure, though. Dude, I was also the fastest back as a Saint. I could have made it to the NFL, but my mom said I was too small -ha.

Holla