Who has the best Cheerleaders in TN?

thekeg55

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that traditionally Tennessee has had outstanding cheerleading programs across the state. At the risk of leaving anyone out (and It could happen) , Tennessee is represented nationally year in and year out by squads such as Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Christian Brothers, Soddy Daisy, just to name a few. Somebody else pick up here b/c my mind just went blank, and i know there are more :wub::):P

Edited by buc1973

If I'm not mistaken, didnt Christian Brothers go to nationals one year? I think I have them on tape from like 94 or 95 or sumthin. If that was them, they are awesome! I havent really seen their new squads since then, but if it's still like it was back then, they are bound to be great.

Edited by MustangsGurl

I have read in the Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle local newspaper that the Montgomery Central High cheerleaders are superb! To my knowledge they have competed in many national events and came pretty doggone close to taking home first place. I think they are awesome! I believe one of their male cheerleaders, Josh, has a full scholarship to cheer at UT-Knoxville. Way to go Josh!!! Awesome! B)

I would feel safe on betting that in Tennessee some of the best squads in the nation reside in the suburbs of Memphis. Germantown went to the UCA National Competitition and won the all girl Super Varsity title. Collierville went to the UCA National Competitition and won the all girl Medium Varsity title. Christian Brothers went to the UCA National Competitition and won the Co-ed Large Varsity National title. As for pom/dance, just leave that to East Tennessee (ie Kingsport Dobyns-Bennet)! Germantown and Houston definitely have two of the strongest cheer programs in the United States for high schools. :D