Cheerleaders for Wrestlers

morelanmn

Bradley and Clarksville cheerleader tumbled before the finals last year. I enjoyed it. They got the crowd ready for the match. I do think, just maybe it would be better if they took the front row of bleachers and cheered from there, so they would not block your view of the wrestlers and the match.

Don't kill me Cathy! ;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just wondering what the point of cheerleaders at a westling amtch would be anyway? i mean the wrestlers need to focus and not be distracted and if they do the need the crowds to get behind them isn't it more inspirational to ahve fans chanting for you than generic cheers made being performed by girls who either know nothing about the sport or would rather be somewhere else to begin with....

• 2 weeks later...

LoL...I could care less if cheerleaders are there. It's been 3 years since I've even been to a wrestling match. I don't even have a dog in the fight. I was simply disagreeing with the majority. It's not fun when everyone agrees....

...and if you're referring to me dating a cheerleader, that is not so much the case anymore...

• 2 weeks later...

I do like cheerleaders, when they aren't cheering! When they are cheering they don't do anything to help the flow of the game or pep up fans. They just don't, all they do is block my view, then yell at me when I am not cheering, and I usually don't cheer if my team is either kicking butt or being killed, I dunno, its a matter of respect for the other team?! Cheerleaders do some things that I like, I like the sign they make for the players to run through, they aren't bad at pep rallys, except when they demand on only cheering at pep rallys, and I like the signs they make that go on the fences. Outside of that they aren't needed!