Sevier Co. Football

FSU9

I belive as an ex-player and current student that sevier co. is in a rebuliding stage. Over the past two years we have slowly lost all our good players. The freshmen team we had three years ago that only lost one game and had the best school record for a freshmen team in seven years split up. There is only eight or nine players left from that team. If we had stuck together we were projected to win a state title. But do to personal interests and injuries we split. I belive we have a lot of talent this year but are really inexperienced. But you have to give props to coach Steve Brewer for always sticking it out and making things happen. And not to mention that we have the best back combination in 5a. With Jeremy Parton and Justin Sutton we get around a 4.5 40, and a flat out run you over tailback. Also we have a lineman named Josh Ward who has been in magizines and news papers for being one of the highest recruited players this upcomeing season. Go Sevier County! :justwrestle:

Anyone who reads this if you have something in mind to say please reply.

Edited by FSU9

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Sevier Co. the best. I hope they do well, but they do play in a very tough district. I will disagree about the best back combo. I don't know if it is the best in the state, but Jeff co's Scooter Houston and Jeff Jennings is a pretty potent combination of speed and power. Nonetheless, good luck Smokey Bears!

I wish Sevier Co. the best. I hope they do well, but they do play in a very tough district. I will disagree about the best back combo. I don't know if it is the best in the state, but Jeff co's Scooter Houston and Jeff Jennings is a pretty potent combination of speed and power. Nonetheless, good luck Smokey Bears!

Thank you for the support. I do belive that Oakridge has a very effective back combo. So good luck to them and you. :justwrestle:

DREEEEEAM DREAM DREAM DREAM-- DREEEEEAM DREAM DREAM DREAM --

I don't know the rest of the words, but SC is on a down hill slide after peaking several years ago.

waaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeee uuuuuuuuuppppppp wwwwwaaaaaakkkkkke uuuuuuuppppppppp tthhiiisssss iiissss yyyoouuurr bbbrrraaaaiinn sssppeeaakkiinngg..........

Sevier Co. may have hit there peak a few years ago. but they are still to be reckoned with. coach brewer always pulls something out of his hat. and by the way who do you cheer for? :unsure:

I do agree that coach Brewer is a great coach and a good man, but why do you think he has applied for other jobs lately.

i see the man every day i belive i would know if he was job shoping. and even if he is thats what you do when you want a new start. besides he's been our coach for years. how many coaches dedicate themselves to a team like that.