Best backs in region 7 2A

bigbluefan69

McCurry graduated from HUmboldt but they do have 3 speed burners returning. Lawerence is tough runner with speed Thomas returned 1 kickoff and 2 punts back for tds last year. Rod Smith from Milan and Fosse from uc will be the class of the region. Dresden will wake up and realize they are a 3-7 team like always. Milan,Unioncity, Westview and Humboldt or Peabody will go to the playoffs.

McCurry graduated from HUmboldt but they do have 3 speed burners returning. Lawerence is tough runner with speed Thomas returned 1 kickoff and 2 punts back for tds last year. Rod Smith from Milan and Fosse from uc will be the class of the region. Dresden will wake up and realize they are a 3-7 team like always. Milan,Unioncity, Westview and Humboldt or Peabody will go to the playoffs.

You know what Dresden was not a 3-7 team last year and they wont be this year. The didn't have the best season last year as they went 6-4, but this year I gurantee alot more out of our team.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bigbluefan69, Jordan is from Dresden correct? Well I am a coach from Brandon MS, I have some friends from West TN as well I use to play for Dresden back a 100 years ago and way I use to come watch John Covington play a couple of years ago. I think pound for pound he was the best runningback I or Dresden has ever seen. I heard his 40 time was EXTREMELY fast and he bench was like that of a Bison. I use to watch him run all over teams, he use to make the states top defenses like UCs look silly. Anyway my point to this is; what ever happened to him? Seems like when he graduated he just vanished, I was expecting him to be playing college or something like that. I know his bro-in-law and last I heard he was running from the police at 100mph on the back wheel of his croch rocket through down town dresden. :huh:

PS tell Jordan he needs to pack on about 15 pounds or when yall play a big team like Union City or someone is going to put the hammer down on him and that will be all she wrote. :( See ya.

Oh yeah, he was thinking of playing at U of A but I think he just lost all interest in playing. I talk with him sometimes but he is usually riding, working or deer hunting. He said something about working for the boat until he gets well over enough money to pay for his college. But I don't know for sure. I know he is fixing to buy the new 2004 GSX-R 1000, the fastes bike they make and that alone is 10 grand. What ever he does I hope its usefull, if he doesn't want to play then thats ok with me I just want to see him do something with his life, running from the po-po and working on the river is not very good. Although he is making the big bucks. Who knows.