Best stadiums

bearspitcher11

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother15, I saw the picture of the field you were looking at. The one with the track is a practice field and the other is the DB field, but in the winter just before baseball starts. Notice the outfiled wall. Normally the field is in excellent condition during the season and that wall is not there. I don't have any pictures from its normal condition.

White House has a great stadium if you root for the home team. Seating is designed in the side of a hill and we have a large concrete walkway that stretches the length of the field. This is where you find many fans standing to watch the game. Good consession stand with good food. Plenty of parking. The field is always well maintained.

White House has arguably the nicest practice facility in the state.20,000 sq feet under roof consisting of football offices, dressing facility for over 100 players, a well equipped weight room, and a 70 yard indoor turf field.

You know, I kinda' like our stadium in Manchester. Coffee County Stadium received a facelift some five years ago I believe. The old Visitor's side was turned into the new home side and the old home side (which was pretty big to begin with) became the new visitor's side. And something else? The home side is still larger than the visitor's side.

I think Coffee County Stadium can hold about 8,000 with plenty of standing room left over around the concourse areas where the home and visitor concession stands are.

I just recently found out that Tifsports is the company that installs the sod for the field at Coffee County Stadium.

Tifsports is very popular. Their company also provides field sod for Adelphia Coliseum in Nashville where the Tennessee Titans play as well as the football stadiums at popular Division 1-A universities like Virginia Tech, the University of Virginia, and the University of South Carolina.

Edited by SemperFiBlue

I'll agree for once with the majority of the DB followers and say their stadium is one of the best in the state. I also agree with the above poster that the visitors side is horrendous. The bleachers are shakey and you can't see the field well at all. My main concern is if you have small children, they're extremely dangerous and very easy to fall through. DB's not the only one's like that however, there are several with the aluminum bleachers that you can see alot of ground under you while sitting.