Big News From Cleveland

cowboys

Hey we didnt lose him for sure but hes in alot of trouble this goes beyond football he is one of my best friends since i was a little kid and i mean hes not a bad person at all he just hangs around some bad people sometime regardless if he comes back or not Cleveland still will be a very good team and every champion goes through obstacles so if we dont get him back thats ok i just hopes he gets back in school and graduates and everything hes a great kid just made one mistake the best wishes to him and like i said dont worry bout cleveland they will still be good

Two comments about this thread:

1) It's too bad about the player from Cleveland and I hope the allegations are not true. Having said that, we are responsible for our actions and we are not the only ones affected by our actions. IN this case, the loss of one's freedom may also cost a good team a quality player (again, I say, IF it is true). I hate to spread rumors about young men in this forum, but at least no one has used his name as of yet. Please don't use the young mans name in this thread unless an article is published in the local paper!

2) I'm really worried about state of education as it relates to the new medium of Internet Message Boards. We seem to have a whole generation of young men and women who elect not to learn to spell or use correct grammar. The truth is we become what we practice and if we cease to use correct grammar we develop poor grammatical habits that can transcend into our other mediums of communication. A lot of research has went into this and many English teachers are really concerned about the future in this regards.