TENNESSEE FOOTBALL MAGAZINE

swil50RW

Got my copy today, Great job Murphy very informative and looks great too. Also, plenty of time to look over all the teams before the season. Again thanks Murphy. :justwrestle:

Got my copy of this years edition today as well and its great I like that it don't have the slick pages like it had the past couple of years because it seemed that the pages would fall out.

Only 49 teams not listed thats an improvment although I was surprised at some of the teams that were not listed I think every school should try to get something into Murphy to be printed! :D

Overall a very good preview book and a big thanks to Murphy Fair to get the book back under his control and out on time! :D

Edited by Sequatchie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere in Murfreesboro?

If they are available at the Maryville Hastings then try the one in the 'Boro!

HASTINGS

1660 MEMORIAL BLVD

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

(615) 904-9755

I would also suggest ordering by mail its only $13.00 and the address is in Murfreesboro so it wouldn't take that long to get!

Murphy Fair Publications

P. O. Box 10498

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

2003 Murphy Fair's Tennessee High School Football Magazine.

The magazine is $10.00 plus $3.00 shipping for $13.00 Total!

Thats how I got my copy!

so this has info on all the highschool teams in the state right? someone also said it has the info on players too, if so it sounds good

About 50 teams did not provide information; the rest have schedules and anywhere from half-page to almost full-page capsules, including selected players highlighted.

so this has info on all the highschool teams in the state right? someone also said it has the info on players too, if so it sounds good

Murphy Fair has been putting this magazine together for TN HS Football since 1988 if you have never got one I highly recommend it for any Tennessee HS Football fan!