Lenoir City ROCKS!

LCPANTHERFAN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCPANTHERFAN

Thanks for the help. Everytime Loudon football needs something to keep them working hard, LC fans start a post on this site, and end it with Better Dead than Red. Keep up the good work, you help keep our players motivated. We would like to sincerely thank you for your help "STUPID"

There is nothing quite like bulletin board material.

I noticed in the Maryville paper that former Rebel David Sweetland is teaching at Lenoir City. Is David Sweetland coaching at Lenoir City? I noticed awhile back that Nick White was wanting some assistant coaches. If David is coaching at Lenoir City then LC is getting a gem. David was one of the guttiest players to ever wear the Red n Black.A warrior. David is a class act and will be a great coach where ever he goes.

Yes, Rebelron David Sweetland is the new defensive coordinator for the Panthers. By the way Brokedown if I make you so mad by cheering on my team, then why don't start your own Loudon post? The panthers are motivated to keep their winning streak alive! I think it is funny to read Redskin fans post about Lenoir City cheating. If we are such cheaters, then why are you recruiting our players? :justwrestle: Sounds a little fishy to me. Whose the stupid one now?

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Yes coach Sweetland is at Lc and he is an awsome coach,he has already taught me alot of stuff that i would have never even thought of.The panthers are working really hard to get ready for OS,we have had alot of people step up this off season and i am looking forward to the opening kickoff. As for Loudon,Im not a hater,i enjoy playing Loudon because that is the one game that brings out the best of every player on the field.Best of luck to the redskins and every other team in East Tennessee.

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Lenoir City's players are young this year. Look for Lombardo,Chadwick,Laswson,Langfield, and Wilson to carry the team.The QB spot is still to be unknown more than likely it will be #10 (Moats) After losing Dutton in the D, look for #84 (Washburn) and #8 (Hall) two big time rookies that made some critical plays to step it up. Dutton's little bro #7 (Devin) is now at the defensive end spot so be sure to watch him make some plays. They have better linemen I believe this year than last, and their WR's are getting better.

I heard that Nick White is going to put in the same offense that Maryville runs? Reckon he has been talking to his brother?

If they put in that split back veer offense the Lenoir City players will like it. You can run and pass effectively out of that offense.

I know Maryville is fun to watch because they run a lot of plays out of that offense. You can pass downfield,3 step drops or 5 step drops,all kinds of screen passes,Fade patterns,any pass patern you want to throw. You can run the option,dive plays,draws,off tackle plays,traps,counters and you can run those plays with the quarterback under center or in the shotgun. They like to run reverses,flea flickers and other trick plays also.

Lenoir City made 2 good hires when they hired Nick White as their head coach and David Sweetland as an assistant. I will try to make it to a Lenoir City game this year if I can.

In a previous reply, LCPANTHERFAN mentions the Lenoir City winning streak. You guys have won the last two meetings between Loudon and Lenoir City. That's not much of a winning streak. I went back and checked the records. From 1992 to 2002 the record is 6-6 (the extra game was a 1998 playoff game). What a winning streak!

As far as Loudon recruiting, do you have some names .....? :justwrestle: